Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

The fact that a woman simply not being interested ain't enough and she would have to invent having a boyfriend just to get a nigga to stop trying to flirt with her isn't a good thing. You're not respecting her wishes you're respecting the supposed presence of a man in her life.
Nah, I’m thinking if she says she has a man, that’s the quickest way to cut the bullshit.

Now, if he continues to try to holla, then he might be a stalker.

I stopped reading the comments at some point.

No is a complete sentence. So the fact that niggas literally walk around as if a woman has to give an explanation for why she’s turning him down is WILD.

Let’s stop acting like niggas being told we have a man somehow magically makes them give a fuck because niggas still drag it. I’ve had men straight up sexually harass me at previous jobs left and right. Like them being interested waived all boundaries. That’s actually scary because even when I’m out and about, I’ve had dudes walk along side me for my number. One dude wouldn’t stop following me until I gave him my number then called my number in front of me just to make sure it was my real number so he could let me go. I blocked him the moment I got home smh.

A lot of men really don’t understand it. No means no, we don’t have to give an explanation just learn to keep it moving. Mfs need to work on how they deal with rejection.

I stopped reading the comments at some point.

No is a complete sentence. So the fact that niggas literally walk around as if a woman has to give an explanation for why she’s turning him down is WILD.

Let’s stop acting like niggas being told we have a man somehow magically makes them give a fuck because niggas still drag it. I’ve had men straight up sexually harass me at previous jobs left and right. Like them being interested waived all boundaries. That’s actually scary because even when I’m out and about, I’ve had dudes walk along side me for my number. One dude wouldn’t stop following me until I gave him my number then called my number in front of me just to make sure it was my real number so he could let me go. I blocked him the moment I got home smh.

A lot of men really don’t understand it. No means no, we don’t have to give an explanation just learn to keep it moving. Mfs need to work on how they deal with rejection.

I fully support a no. Hell, that's what I'm pushing for.

if shes interested its flirting up until you make her uncomfortable.

if shes not into you.....its harassment from the gate.

:readyforwar:
Thats pretty much it...

There are women out there being harrassed but there is also shit that has a chance to be nipped in the bud based on how the response is if their isnt a pattern..(a pattern is harrassment imo)

Some shit is just creep shit or an ill advised shot..

if shes interested its flirting up until you make her uncomfortable.

if shes not into you.....its harassment from the gate.

:readyforwar:

Shit gets tricky when you want to hit someone for charges for doing the same thing someone else is doing with the only difference being your attraction to them.

I don't know what the answer is, but to some extent that seems fucked up.

Hence my 50yr old fat dude analogy.

Last edited:
I've got a coworker who takes the simplest, most unassuming compliments or gestures he receives from women as definite tokens of interest. It's strange.

Point is, some dudes are clueless so they'll press it.

Don't press it. Be friendly, be patient. If they come off as kind and attentive, reciprocate that. Sense where the ebb and flow of conversation is developing and develop in tandem with it. If the tone and content of convo stays the same through repeat encounters, it probably means she isn't growing more fond of you. She makes the boundary so you don't overstep it.

This apparently is rocket science to some dudes who don't understand relationships can develop patiently and organically and not through blunt force.

Sort of. Sexual harassment is a criminal charge. Shit gets tricky when you want to hit someone for charges for doing the same thing someone else is doing with the only difference being your attraction to them.

I don't know what the answer is, but to some extent that seems fucked up.

But that lack of attraction is what helps to establish the line between welcome and unwelcome attention. It's not the sole determinant because a woman can still be very much harrassed by a man she finds attractive but the general idea that a person is receptive to attention from a person they find attractive and dont want that same attention from someone they're not attracted to gets brought up in these discussions like some sort of "gotcha" comment when it's not that at all.

It works best if your just mind your business until they come up in your business. Let them come to you.
Came in to say this..or better yet just dont fuck with chick's at work...if you out and about i feel like you get one chance if it ain't a homerun off the first swing leave that shit alone.

Woman are scary out here because dudes are too damn aggressive

If a woman feels the need to report you to HR or put you on that Summer Jam screen like these women doing with Cuomo, you've gone too far and should have known better and deserve what you getting. I don't know many women that would take it that far for no reason.

If she was feeling you at some point and now she feeling vindictive, she should be the only one and you should have female character witnesses that will cast a shadow on her nonsense.

All that to say that the dude's suffering consequences deserve it.

Unless niggaz is WILDING...I highly doubt one unwanted expression of interest will get you fired.

Typically it's repeat offenders that get in trouble at work.

Basically if one day you say some shit that gets you pulled up, that's one thing.

But if you keep saying shit that lands you in the office..... Nigga ??‍♂️

Unless niggaz is WILDING...I highly doubt one unwanted expression of interest will get you fired.

Typically it's repeat offenders that get in trouble at work.

Basically if one day you say some shit that gets you pulled up, that's one thing.

But if you keep saying shit that lands you in the office..... Nigga ??‍♂️
Exactly, lol.

And if when you hitting on a woman you constantly thinking about an alibi for why what you saying shouldn't get you in trouble, you wrong, lol.

Niggas be like, "you know you looking good in that dress! The things I'd do to you. You know, only if you'd let me. I wouldn't like, force you to do anything against your will or offend you."

Then when they get called to HR:

"Nah, I told her I wasn't trying to offend her or anything."

But that lack of attraction is what helps to establish the line between welcome and unwelcome attention. It's not the sole determinant because a woman can still be very much harrassed by a man she finds attractive but the general idea that a person is receptive to attention from a person they find attractive and dont want that same attention from someone they're not attracted to gets brought up in these discussions like some sort of "gotcha" comment when it's not that at all.

I hear what you're saying, but I didn't mean it as a gotcha. It's just a simple fact of life, people tend to be more accepting of attention from people they actually like. It would be dishonest to act like women don't sometimes let men they like get away with things that they wouldn't for guys they aren't feeling.

There a video of a guy being a jerk and the women let it pass because they thought he was attractive.

then a not so attractive guy did the same and was called a creep.

I’ll try to find it

Back