Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

Man I've seen niggas punch girls in the face after they didn't get the number. "I've got a boyfriend" shuts down the convo without offendin' anyone or invitin' more questions

It's really not a problem at all

Incels man all over the place

Man I've seen niggas punch girls in the face after they didn't get the number. "I've got a boyfriend" shuts down the convo without offendin' anyone or invitin' more questions

It's really not a problem at all

Incels man all over the place

I've got a boyfriend is fine too. Anything that makes it clear you're not interested is all I'm saying. I'm not looking for a notarized letter. If she says she has a man and he tries flirting with her and shit after that...harassment.

What's constant, and what responsibility does the woman have to let it be known the advances are unwelcome?

let's say a man asks a woman out, and she isn't interested so she makes up a lie about her parents visiting that weekend. Then he asks her out the the next week, and she says she'll be out of town that weekend. Then he asks her out the next week, and she says she already has plans that weekend. Now the clues are possibly there, but is he harassing her? She won't say she's not interested.

Nigga if everytime you try to ask a woman out and she keeps coming up with reasons why she can't just give up. At a certain point common sense that she ain't feeling it should kick in

Lmaooo when that “grab em by the pussy” recording dropped

my job posted a sexual harassment memo all over

I just knew they was coming for me. Lol til I caught on, I was going over all the so called inappropriate words/touching I committed for about 36 hours

“I’m a real sicko when you get to know me“ ???

I guess to answer the thread, anything unappreciated would border harassment for me

I work in HR and like some have said in here, just keep it cordial period.. Shit not worth it at all.. And the shit so crazy now, you dont even have to harass them to their faces for them to feel offended.. You can be showing your coworker some shit on your phone and she sees yall and feels uncomfortable, boom a case smh.. Dont even have to be referring to her. With that being said though, every male or female friend that i know that's cheating on their spouse or mate is fucking a coworker.. That lunch nigga shit aint a myth. You spend more time with your coworkers than your family

Agreed, but some women don't want to offend or appear mean. So they'll let stuff keep going and advancing and smile and play along the whole time.

Like take social media. Girl posts a thirst trap picture or some fishing-for-a-compliment post. You know what's coming next... dudes all in the comments. 57 year old, unattractive man with the "Absolutely stunning" post. Then she comments on his post with the "Aww thank you ❤ " even though she's grossed out and bothered by this man. Ya, we look at the thirsty old man and laugh. But to him, she's kinda vibin back.

etherous...........u just described my entire experience on social media with these young whippersnappers ?

nah but let shorty breathe..........stop being so thirsty at work

I understand how if u aren't handsome, or u aren't used to getting that attractive energy from the opposite sex

then it can appear to be such a dilemma

but the easy button is these are ur coworkers, 9 out of 10 times she'll make it explicit that she checking for u before u even ask

plus if u own the business/or u the boss, I wouldn't advise u to holla at ur employees anyway.............it's just lose/lose no matter what happens

I’ve harassed a lot of men at work.
This shit is very prevalent in the office setting and something needs to be done lol.. 'Ive gotten my ass grabbed at the copy machine.. a chick drew a stick figure with a big meat attached to it on a sticky note and went in another girl's office and stuck on her desk and said "This what Ryan shit look like, yes or no".. now imagine a nigga doing some shit like that lol.. Females come to work wilding

Last edited:
Too many variables

If a girl like you den she'll tolerate a lot of shit
if not... leave dat bitch alone

edit: stop mixing work and personal shit. usually never works out

As long as a chick is feeling it, it's flirting. The second she's not, it's sexual harrassment.

This is right. But my question is how clear should she make it she's not feeling it before filing a complaint?

Getting in trouble for sexual harassment is terrible. You're gonna get fired, looked at like a piece of shit, and may have trouble finding future employment. So I'm just saying before doing all that to someone is a clear no/stop too much to ask?

I mean before he gets called into the office to lose his job, and have sexual harassment thrown in his record can the woman need to say more than "I made up an excuse every time he asked me out"? Not sure why people act like that that's heavy a burden.

Again I'm not asking for anything big. Just let him know you don't like what he's doing.

When people say don't holla at anyone you work with, I read that as them saying the line is blurry as hell, and it's better just to play it safe and avoid it altogether.

If the line was always easy to differentiate, it'd be go for it... just follow the rules.

When people say don't holla at anyone you work with, I read that as them saying the line is blurry as hell, and it's better just to play it safe and avoid it altogether.

If the line was always easy to differentiate, it'd be go for it... just follow the rules.
Some dont "holla" at coworkers not because of "blurred lines", but because of the unknown. What happens if they dont work out? Can they still coexist in the workplace? A lot of times, that is not the case so many avoid it.

I've been chillin with a few female friends to have them be like "Ugh, this guy won't stop texting me"... then start typing back. And I'm just like "Why don't you stop answering?" And you read the text convo, and she may be being short, but she's not saying she's not interested.

men have to learn that just because a woman is engaging with you it doesnt auto mean she's into you.

some will say straight up they're not interested, some will send hints, some will continue to engage even though they arent interested at all - for men who dont know any better it is confusing for real

these types of things arent taught in society - just learnt through experience

bottom line is if you shoot your shot in a non-social environment as a man, understand the risks that come with it

this the world we live in now

What’s wrong with lying?

If she ain’t interested, she coulda just said she has a boyfriend and shut it down, right then and there.

The fact that a woman simply not being interested ain't enough and she would have to invent having a boyfriend just to get a nigga to stop trying to flirt with her isn't a good thing. You're not respecting her wishes you're respecting the supposed presence of a man in her life.

Back