Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where's the line between flirting and sexual harassment?

she didnt need to lie, just say shes not interested in a kind way if hes giving kind energy. she can shut it down from the jump. or even at the second time dude asks.

What’s wrong with lying?

If she ain’t interested, she coulda just said she has a boyfriend and shut it down, right then and there.

What’s wrong with lying?

If she ain’t interested, she coulda just said she has a boyfriend and shut it down, right then and there.
Why allow herself to need to lie for cuz?

Hes nobody to lie for.
She shouldn't give him that power

She has to shoot you down some way at work before the sexual harassment card can work

As said b4, thread really boils down to if can you tell if the opposite sex is into you or nah.

TS mentioned the woman 'lying' about not wanting to go out and not being direct but the only way you would know she was lying was if you started stalking her.

If yall work together its even easier because she know what you want and if a position opens up for you on the roster she'll call you up

As said b4, thread really boils down to if can you tell if the opposite sex is into you or nah.

TS mentioned the woman 'lying' about not wanting to go out and not being direct but the only way you would know she was lying was if you started stalking her.

If yall work together its even easier because she know what you want and if a position opens up for you on the roster she'll call you up

The issue isn't that she betrayed him by lying. The issue with lying was she was doing it to intentionally hide/downplay not being interested, then potentially following it up with being bothered that he doesn't know she's not interested.

The issue isn't that she betrayed him by lying. The issue with lying was she was doing it to intentionally hide/downplay not being interested, then potentially following it up with being bothered that he doesn't know she's not interested.
She don't owe that nigga no explanation bruh

The only person who didn't know she wasnt interested was the thirsty dude that bricked 3x. And that's his fault for not paying attention

For all she knows he don't handle rejection well....which he doesn't

If you find someone attractive, shoot your shot regardless of location.

Also. Men have to do a better job understanding when a women ain’t into you. I feel it’s very easy to tell but that’s just me.

Agreed, but some women don't want to offend or appear mean. So they'll let stuff keep going and advancing and smile and play along the whole time.

Like take social media. Girl posts a thirst trap picture or some fishing-for-a-compliment post. You know what's coming next... dudes all in the comments. 57 year old, unattractive man with the "Absolutely stunning" post. Then she comments on his post with the "Aww thank you ❤ " even though she's grossed out and bothered by this man. Ya, we look at the thirsty old man and laugh. But to him, she's kinda vibin back.

She don't owe that nigga no explanation bruh

The only person who didn't know she wasnt interested was the thirsty dude that bricked 3x. And that's his fault for not paying attention

For all she knows he don't handle rejection well....which he doesn't

You say that but she's the one making up explanations, instead of a "No, thank you". Hell a "I don't date coworkers" would get the job done.

I've been chillin with a few female friends to have them be like "Ugh, this guy won't stop texting me"... then start typing back. And I'm just like "Why don't you stop answering?" And you read the text convo, and she may be being short, but she's not saying she's not interested.

Back