Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where things went wrong......Scarface (Al Pacino)

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
This will be a series in the cinema where we'll discuss a movie or tv series and discuss where it all went wrong for the movie/show to get to where it was for the main character or plot.

Last edited by a moderator:
example.....

scarface.......
montana was too fast and trusting of sosa. sosa saw he wanted to be the top guy and fed him bullshit knowing things would create a problem between him and his boss.

Dude was completely good living with two personalities until he got jealous of the girl......

why wasnt his downfall when he started getting high lol

his judgement was getting all kinds of clouded
thank you for asking.

i think sosa saw he could be manipulated until tonys then boss.

i think he saw the uncontrollable force tony could be and thats why he gave him the warning in bolivia.

absolute power corrupts absolutely.

maybe this should be a series...starting with scarface

i think some interesting convos could come out of these

just a suggestion

maybe this should be a series...starting with scarface

i think some interesting convos could come out of these

just a suggestion
you are right......not sure how to turn it into a series....but i am sure you can help with that.

When Tony strong armed a woman into being with him.

When he didnt kill those kids

When he had that tiger on a 5 ft leash so it couldn't lay down

When he got too caught up in his own self

tonys boss didnt want to spread out and grow. he was content with managing his turf.
but he also respected the game.

tony had no respect for the game nor respect for his partner.

When Tony strong armed a woman into being with him.

When he didnt kill those kids

When he had that tiger on a 5 ft leash so it couldn't lay down

When he got too caught up in his own self
only the last proves my point...the other shit is crazy.

tigers dont like water....so the chain didnt matter...the cat wasnt coming across the water unless he jumped.
and if he wasnt such a controlling need to be first type nigga....he would have allow manolo to go to the meeting where he was counting money and thats where he got caught up.....but manolo shoulda been there instead.
and from him getting caught up there....made sosa place him in the position to have to kill the kids.

so basically...sosa allowed him to grow to a point where he needed and couldnt say no.....but then he had to say no....and it cost him his life.

it all started from him wanting to be the man.

I get the coke shit, but Tony's desire to impress and win over Elvira was the beginning of his end.

I guess my issue is, that one event didnt snowball into anything else. I mean, he killed her guy/his boss, but none of those decisions had consequences later on in the film

Back