Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where my seasoned fellas at?

About half my friends are still singer. After hearing them niggas talking about dating nowadays, I don't see why anyone would want to still be single. Shit a couple of them niggas settled down and got engaged over the course of the pandemic. They were just that tired of the grind.

K1-C3d.gif

You're cheating yourself by not taking the time to get to know them

And any broad that's making meals fucking etc. immediately without some type of courting trying to trap you

47182672-047F-4366-89AD-5016DE0044BD.png

303D73E9-9DEB-4ADB-A736-819E10F60A1A.gif

Lmao, no way this is what he was talking about. Seriously?

Also, the subject line.

:lol10:

About half my friends are still singer. After hearing them niggas talking about dating nowadays, I don't see why anyone would want to still be single. Shit a couple of them niggas settled down and got engaged over the course of the pandemic. They were just that tired of the grind.
There's a gender war going on, man, and both sides are suffering.

I tried to do the older chicks but they give me problems that isn't even worth it. Like why do I need to court you when you past your prime?

See the young hoes I can court because they're in their prime. And, they don't require to much maintenance.

Related video...........already timestamped at 2:46:

Last edited:
Lol @ settin the age limit b/t 33 to 38. How Sway?? Lol!
Seasoned means that you're not really young and you're not old..

I can go to the club with people in their 20s and I don't look out of places and vice versa with going to a mature crowd

Just go whenever you feel most comfortable...... You'll naturally attract what ever likes you the most.... Then go from there 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back