Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where my seasoned fellas at?

Olorun22

Ayo.... my seasoned nigga (33 -38)

Who out here still in the Dating market?

Who Yall like better the young hoes or the 35.. 40+?

I tried to do the older chicks but they give me problems that isn't even worth it. Like why do I need to court you when you past your prime? To me it's a waste of time if you're not really talking about fucking, sucking, or cooking a nigga a meal then what are you even talking about?

See the young hoes I can court because they're in their prime. And, they don't require to much maintenance.. that pussy tighttttttttttttt toπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Ayo.... my seasoned nigga (33 -38)

Who out here still in the Dating market?

Who Yall like better the young hoes or the 35.. 40+?

I tried to do the older chicks but they give me problems that isn't even worth it. Like why do I need to court you when you past your prime? To me it's a waste of time if you're not really talking about fucking, sucking, or cooking a nigga a meal then what are you even talking about?

See the young hoes I can court because they're in their prime. And, they don't require to much maintenance.. that pussy tighttttttttttttt toπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

i see why youre single

:scust:

I'm almost 33 years old.. I have tried my campaigns with older women and I would say it I've been okay but they're very set in their ways which I understand. I'm looking for a woman around 27 years old to 32 years old, as I believe I can have a successful campaign. But you know how it is you never know who you will connect with

I’m taking a break from dating but I’ll probably get back into it around 33…I’ll hang up and listen

I’m 34 but I’d prefer a woman around my age range.

issue is that they really are a perfect storm of things I prefer not to deal with. They have all of the Experience of a woman who’s been done dirty enough where she can be difficult and at the point where she feels she’s too old to do shit imma need her to do but she ain’t.

Visually I prefer a chick ten years younger but often times it’s not worth the trouble either because they’re a little too immature.

They're often better to build with long term.

I’m taking a break from dating but I’ll probably get back into it around 33…I’ll hang up and listen
Fam, you're in the dfw like me... you don't see the difference between the young chicks in the older ones?

Gotta get out the game at the right time fellas. By 35-ish most of the good ones are married, or they've been jaded and/or have another man's kids.

If that's unappealing to you, gotta get serious earlier. But best of luck finding a good one.

Back