Where Are Five Cities You'd Love To Live In?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,220,772
I'll take your word for it, but damn, it sucks that I have to worry about this shit. It's always been the biggest reason that traveling has never been too high on my bucket list. I'll never forget back when I was heavy in my anime phase as a teen, I wanted to go to Tokyo so bad, then I started to see how foreigners got treated. I remember reading a blog where a black dude was detailing his experience over there and he mentioned one time a woman randomly started rubbing his skin and when he asked what she was doing, she asked "Does it come off?". Even since then lowkey I've been like fuck japan, lol.
Bruh,
We got swarmed in China. Niggas thought we was Rick stars on the Great Wall. I was taking pics, holding babies but don’t touch the ladies hair.

A lot of people were told and believed black people are stupid party going highly sexual thug drug dealers.

When they see intelligent, party going highly sexual job and career having goal oriented business owning black men .....it’s a shock to their system.
We are seen as a blip in the matrix.

I say black men because black women are highly visible. They are are getting out and seeing, exploring and enjoying the world. The ones I know anyway.

But I always ask people, what are you afraid of? We live in America. That shit ain’t frightening enough?

GNS

Dat Nigga On Dat Nag
Apr 7, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,002,065
I've traveled a decent amount and it can be exhausting after awhile with the lack of english lol.
I like learning different languages but gat damn

With that being said, other than London and a few other european and African cities that already speak ingles, I'd bite the bullet with the language barrier to try out:

Tokyo
Rio
Paree
Copenhagen
Istanbul

Bobjones

Jan 31, 2020
ABW Bucks
$164,017
Any other 5 cities in Canada. I'd really rather not leave this beautiful country.

If I had to pick a foreign place...
London, NYC, LA, Pheonix or Tampa.

Western (or westernized) only, English speaking only. I'm not sure how aware u guys r of the concept of culture shock. Visiting is one thing, but to live in places like Asia or the Mid East? Hell nah.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,220,772
I've traveled a decent amount and it can be exhausting after awhile with the lack of english lol.
I like learning different languages but gat damn

With that being said, other than London and a few other european and African cities that already speak ingles, I'd bite the bullet with the language barrier to try out:

Tokyo
Rio
Paree
Copenhagen
Istanbul
Japanese is not hard to learn. And you’d be cool in rio with Spanish kinda. Huge fucking city tho.