Where Are Five Cities You'd Love To Live In?

Gene Parmesan

Guardian Of Divine Ideas
2020 ABW Funniest Male
2020 Best Rivlary Du vs Beta
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$93,372,178
Virginia Beach got me rollin as an option out of anywhere in the world

Reactions: grYmes

grYmes

The showstopper, the icon, the main event.
Feb 3, 2018
San Diego, CA
ABW Bucks
$694,239
For me; St Croix VI, Miami, Honolulu, D.C., or Virginia Beach.
Virginia Beach got me rollin as an option out of anywhere in the world
Hell yea. I lived there for 5 years (Norfolk for four). It’s great when you’re a tourist on that oceanfront but on a regular day life is tough out there lol

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
2020 ABW Most Successful
Apr 4, 2017
ABW Bucks
$18,219,111
I was making a list then I realized I forgot to factor in how the locals would treat me and now I'm sad.

If you black American, not too many places will treat you bad as long as you respect the local culture and don’t act an ass

Reactions: GNS and Sion

Mr.LV

OG
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$1,674,460
New York City ( Home)
Christiansted, Saint Croix
Tokyo, Japan
Paris, France
Nassau,Bahamas

Golan

🥀
Sep 8, 2019
ABW Bucks
$23,162,736
If you black American, not too many places will treat you bad as long as you respect the local culture and don’t act an ass
I'll take your word for it, but damn, it sucks that I have to worry about this shit. It's always been the biggest reason that traveling has never been too high on my bucket list. I'll never forget back when I was heavy in my anime phase as a teen, I wanted to go to Tokyo so bad, then I started to see how foreigners got treated. I remember reading a blog where a black dude was detailing his experience over there and he mentioned one time a woman randomly started rubbing his skin and when he asked what she was doing, she asked "Does it come off?". Even since then lowkey I've been like fuck japan, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

Sion

Legion of Trill
2020 ABW Greatest Fall Off
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,729,103
I'll take your word for it, but damn, it sucks that I have to worry about this shit. It's always been the biggest reason that traveling has never been too high on my bucket list. I'll never forget back when I was heavy in my anime phase as a teen, I wanted to go to Tokyo so bad, then I started to see how foreigners got treated. I remember reading a blog where a black dude was detailing his experience over there and he mentioned one time a woman randomly started rubbing his skin and when he asked what she was doing, she asked "Does it come off?". Even since then lowkey I've been like fuck japan, lol.
Man America done got niggas brainwashed because they don't want African Americans to go back to Africa. Trust me fam, black people ESPECIALLY African Americans are looooved international.

Girls in London and France be throwing themselves at niggas and in Tokyo they have a tremendous amount of respect for black culture. There are parts of Tokyo and Osaka where they literally worship black celebrities and you'd be shocked to hear Dwayne Wade, Mariah Carey and others are actually worshipped as a religion. Some of it is weird af but Tokyo means well. When my bestfriend and I were in downtown London, we literally had chicks walking up to us asking to chill and get drinks, some of them tryna hide their accents.

I have family living in Japan and South Korea for teaching and other jobs and they said when they downtown nobody bothers them or anything. The only time they get stares is when they go to the basketball courts and people stop playing to see what they're gonna do.

• Love
Reactions: DOS_patos and Golan