Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where Are Five Cities You'd Love To Live In?

Cairo, Egypt(Egypt in general is the #1 place I want to visit or live)
Hong Kong
Paris
Johannesburg, South Africa
Phoenix

For me; St Croix VI, Miami, Honolulu, D.C., or Virginia Beach.

Virginia Beach got me rollin as an option out of anywhere in the world

Hell yea. I lived there for 5 years (Norfolk for four). It’s great when you’re a tourist on that oceanfront but on a regular day life is tough out there lol

I was making a list then I realized I forgot to factor in how the locals would treat me and now I'm sad.

giphy.gif

I was making a list then I realized I forgot to factor in how the locals would treat me and now I'm sad.

giphy.gif
If you black American, not too many places will treat you bad as long as you respect the local culture and don’t act an ass

If you black American, not too many places will treat you bad as long as you respect the local culture and don’t act an ass
I'll take your word for it, but damn, it sucks that I have to worry about this shit. It's always been the biggest reason that traveling has never been too high on my bucket list. I'll never forget back when I was heavy in my anime phase as a teen, I wanted to go to Tokyo so bad, then I started to see how foreigners got treated. I remember reading a blog where a black dude was detailing his experience over there and he mentioned one time a woman randomly started rubbing his skin and when he asked what she was doing, she asked "Does it come off?". Even since then lowkey I've been like fuck japan, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I'll take your word for it, but damn, it sucks that I have to worry about this shit. It's always been the biggest reason that traveling has never been too high on my bucket list. I'll never forget back when I was heavy in my anime phase as a teen, I wanted to go to Tokyo so bad, then I started to see how foreigners got treated. I remember reading a blog where a black dude was detailing his experience over there and he mentioned one time a woman randomly started rubbing his skin and when he asked what she was doing, she asked "Does it come off?". Even since then lowkey I've been like fuck japan, lol.
Bruh,
We got swarmed in China. Niggas thought we was Rick stars on the Great Wall. I was taking pics, holding babies but don’t touch the ladies hair.

A lot of people were told and believed black people are stupid party going highly sexual thug drug dealers.

When they see intelligent, party going highly sexual job and career having goal oriented business owning black men .....it’s a shock to their system.
We are seen as a blip in the matrix.

I say black men because black women are highly visible. They are are getting out and seeing, exploring and enjoying the world. The ones I know anyway.

But I always ask people, what are you afraid of? We live in America. That shit ain’t frightening enough?

Back