Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION When you're on the phone while your s/o is near by...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
...do you talk on speaker mode? Or keep the convo lil private by holding the phone, or thru your bluetooth earpiece?

Does it matter if your s/o is listening to your conversation? Or outta respect, do you prefer to keep things private b/t you and the caller?

What's your thoughts?

Me personally I'll be on my bluetooth or holding my phone.

Rarely I'll do speaker phone outta respect. Especially if we're in my car. Only time I'll use the speaker phone feature in my car, is if I'm by myself. For the most part if she's riding wit me, I'll just use my earbuds or a wireless earpiece.

My s/o on the other hand will hold a lot of her conversations thru speaker phone. And if we're in her ride, she'll hold her convo thru her ride. I mean that fine for her, but I feel a lil uncomfortable.

B/c sometimes the people she's talkin to aren't aware I'm in the car. So plenty of time they're like

Caller: So what did IP say about it?

Her: Oh he right here in the car wit me

*brief awkward moment*

Caller: ...oh hey IP!

Me: ...whaddup.

Lol.

This is why I try to bring my headphones wit me if she's driving outta respect. I don't wanna come off as if I'm eavesdropping. Or it being any issues if they were to say anything deemed uncomfortable, or outta pocket. I would think she'd have the common courtesy to let them know beforehand, but whateva.

Depends on who im talking to. But most times im not gonna do it for the reasons you stated...

The bugger thing here is...just because you are in a serious, exclusive relationship (dating or married) there is still absolutely room for personal privacy.

Like...I dont just go thru my woman’s personal belongings without permission...I dont answer her phone for her even if I see its someone we both know

Nah....never on speak round wifey.
I hate that she jumps in or corrects me.

I usually don't be on the phone around her.

I’m not much of a phone talker on-er. I literally talk to two people on the phone. Everybody else I’ll holla when I’ll holla.

9/10 I'm answering my work phone and it's always on speaker unless the conversation seems private in nature

My personal is either on bluetooth or to my ear when the 3 ppl I talk to on the semi regular call. Mainly because no one needs to be in my personal business but also because the speaker phone ain't that good.

I do a lot more texting than I do talking

I hardly talk on the phone. If I do and he’s around I would put it up to my ear. I rarely use speakerphone.

i always step out the room,

i don't like my attention to be divided when on the phone

Only time I'll use speakerphone phone is if my hands are full walkin in the house, or I'm changing outta my work clothes. And that's only for a brief moment

Ima texter, I speak on the phone mostly when I'm driving. If I'm talking to you on the phone, i really fuck with you. Those conversations, at least from my end are private.

I never use speakerphone. For what? Are y'all niggas having trust issues so fuckin bad that your s/o gotta hear your phonecalls???

9/10 I'm answering my work phone and it's always on speaker unless the conversation seems private in nature

My personal is either on bluetooth or to my ear when the 3 ppl I talk to on the semi regular call. Mainly because no one needs to be in my personal business but also because the speaker phone ain't that good.

I do a lot more texting than I do talking
Which personal phone you talking about?:cont:

Which personal phone you talking about?:cont:

QuerulousRipeAmericanindianhorse-small.gif

Never on speaker with anyone while another person is in the room. Doesn't matter who in the room to me that's disrespectful to the person I'm talking to.

i barely talk on the phone but I gotta walk lol

I'll walk all around the house, outside, down the driveway, back in, etc

never been a speaker person at all

this is all whether she's around or not

Back