Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you get home what are you telling her?

he underestimated the value of a women who cooks but it’s too late to tell her learn, that might end the whole thing on the spot

I say he got enough for her to stay home, he got enough for a part time chef. get a lil Spanish fluent Bilingual joint.

Reactions: GNS
Yall role in a relationship/marriage is what yall decide it is.

I dont do the whole this a mans role and that is a womans role shit.

To me idgaf bout genders when it comes to this. However the people in the relationship decide to split up the work in their relationship that works for them is cool to me.

She selfish as a muhfuck.

Are they married? If not, he needs to take this as a sign and roll....or kick her out.
If they are, they need to really talk about each other's role in the marriage.
^^^^^this

or maybe they early in their situation

cuz uh

if the only thing she bringing is ass....she don’t need to be there

^^^^^this

or maybe they early in their situation

cuz uh

if the only thing she bringing is ass....she don’t need to be there
Ain't like she wandered there on her own.....

The dude brought her there.

Know who you choose and be clear about what they expect.

The whole "I wanna take care of you financially, but I need you to hold down the house and anything I need in those regards as a trade off" discussion needs to happen. Waaaaaaayyyyyyy before y'all move in together.

Like you can't just expect someone to turn into a personal assistant if the duties are never explained. Both of them operating with a high level of assumption on what their relationship entails.

And instead of discussion this miscommunication.... They making demands

Dumb shit. Break up now. Dude needs to find him a chick who wants that role. Not someone he just fell he can force into it with money

Back