Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you get home what are you telling her?

IDK the whole story,but it shouldn't be a big deal for her to pick up some underwear and socks.

Just like it shouldn't be a big deal if she wanted him to pick up something for her if possible.

if he's handling his business,she should want to do little things to make his life easier.

Even if they were splitting the bills a store run shouldn't be an issue unless they working mad hrs and you're asking them to go out of their way after a long day.

man if i ever showed my texts messages......

yall gonna ask her to blink twice if she needs help.

but if you know us, you would stay laughing at our interactions.

Passive aggressive threats?
never threats......

we have a very playful relationship.

shes silly and im silly, so our convos be silly.
and we have our alter egos/role playing that sometimes speak for us.

it make communicating very easy...

I mean if he's done favors for her whenever she asked...then she could've done the same.

I never did like that man/woman role shyt. If we're both workin and living under the same roof...we're both equally responsible for everything.

I be wantin to add to these discussions but I truly don't care

I'll say this tho

everyone is different, there's never been anyone like you & there'll never be anyone like you

doin the same thing over & over but expectin different results is insanity

on that same note, expectin different people to do the same thing is insane to me

Triggered...

There was someone, once...I miss him

Le siiigh

Dr Evil Hug GIFs | Tenor

Triggered...

There was someone, once...I miss him

Le siiigh

why yall break up? you beat up his sister at the bbq didnt you?
them inspirational quotes are the cover. we all know you throw hands?

dont worry .....the new one is around the corner and he will treat you like the nubian queen you are.

Ain't like she wandered there on her own.....

The dude brought her there.

Know who you choose and be clear about what they expect.

The whole "I wanna take care of you financially, but I need you to hold down the house and anything I need in those regards as a trade off" discussion needs to happen. Waaaaaaayyyyyyy before y'all move in together.

Like you can't just expect someone to turn into a personal assistant if the duties are never explained. Both of them operating with a high level of assumption on what their relationship entails.

And instead of discussion this miscommunication.... They making demands

Dumb shit. Break up now. Dude needs to find him a chick who wants that role. Not someone he just fell he can force into it with money
Came in to say this.

why yall break up? you beat up his sister at the bbq didnt you?
them inspirational quotes are the cover. we all know you throw hands?

dont worry .....the new one is around the corner and he will treat you like the nubian queen you are.
Lol...aye I'own want no smoke *you voice* I come in peace OverDos

It just was what it was, then it wasn't 🤷‍♀️

Meh I ain't trippin...I'm booked and busy 😎

Back