When you get home what are you telling her?

Duwop

I don't write the show, I just play my part ??‍♂
Mod Squad
2020 Best Rivlary Du vs Beta
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
ABW Bucks
$223,276,055
I'm sure she could have and would have bought be me socks before we were married, but she probably didn't start thinking of it as something she was "supposed" to do until after we were married.

I don't know bruh. I don't ask for much from anyone even when I'm in need, and even I don't see the point of getting married if you're with a person that can see you in need of something and doesn't really give a shit.
Bruh, stop beating around the bush.... Y'all been together about as long as me and mines. My wife would have gotten me socks if I asked when she was in college, and I'm sure yours would have too. And we wouldn't have to guilt them with the "all I do for you" shit either.... And niggaz was young af

Dude just got him a girl he don't have a connection with...

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
ABW Bucks
$9,191,630
The last line is the only part I disagree with.

People in a relationship do what they agree is best/what works for their relationship. It's the "supposed to do" for me....as if 'it' (whatever 'it' is for you and yours) is a hard and fast rule.

I may be taking that part too literal? 🤷‍♀️
You're right.

That has to be established for every relationship. It seems to me that he's trying to establish that for his relationship here.

Bruh, stop beating around the bush.... Y'all been together about as long as me and mines. My wife would have gotten me socks if I asked when she was in college, and I'm sure yours would have too. And we wouldn't have to guilt them with the "all I do for you" shit either.... And niggaz was young af

I wasn't beating around the bush. I don't think I understood the purpose of your question fully, but I get it now.

I agree with what ya'll are saying to some extent. My point is just that this conversation just seems to be him trying to put his desires out there. I'm sure you've had to have the same kinda conversation with your wife at some time too. I've had to put shit on the table with my wife, and she's had to do the same with me. That's part of being in a relationship.

Reactions: GNS

deadeye

49yr old teen hood god
Dec 25, 2017
the future of a time long past
ABW Bucks
$121,761
My point is these dudes offer the world to chicks they don't even get along with cuz they bad and they think if they pay their way they'll get what they want from them....

It's faulty logic.

Like you just said, your wife got her own business and still would get you socks because y'all have established a relationship where those acts of service are appreciated, reciprocated, and probably encouraged thru effective communication and bonding.

This nigga think the shit just automatic cuz he's the provider.... It takes more than just providing to have a real partner who gonna have your back and your best interests at heart. From the words in the op.... Don't seem like he got or want that. Sounds like he wants someone to run around for him in exchange for the crib and quality of life. And that's cool.... But clearly that's not who he's with. Choose better 🤷🏿‍♂️

We're talking about socks bruh...................socks.

Again, assuming this is real, is it really too much for her to get that man some socks???

Kobe wtf gif.gif

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
2020 ABW Rookie of the Year
Sep 27, 2020
ABW Bucks
$97,858,543

I don't think that's the case at all...he just had an expectation that she doesn't meet.

This is yet another example of people needing to "look deep before they leap"...had they been having discussions about their expectations of one another and their relationship BEFORE starting said relationship, we wouldn't be talking about this because they prolly wouldn't even be together.

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
2020 ABW Rookie of the Year
Sep 27, 2020
ABW Bucks
$97,858,543
You're right.

That has to be established for every relationship. It seems to me that he's trying to establish that for his relationship here.
Agreed. There's nothing wrong with anyone stating what they want in a relationship.

I just feel like that should be a conversation long before getting into a relationship so both parties can make an informed decision about whether or not to proceed.

However, let's say they talk when he gets home and they agree on what her "role" is in their relationship; just because they agree doesn't mean she's "supposed" to do it. It just means she's decided that she's okay with doing "her part" to make him happy/comfortable/satisfied, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS and DOS_patos
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$27,975,736
Another one of these fake social media posts designed to generate discussion or attention.

The conversation wouldn't go like that in real life.

Terms like "provider" and "protector" wouldn't be used.

I'd just hope that I'd have sense enough not to get married to a woman like that.
Lol how many more years you got bro if you ain’t married by now it might not happen

AP2.0

Nothins the same & damn I just want my friend back
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$871,016,052
We're talking about socks bruh...................socks.

Again, assuming this is real, is it really too much for her to get that man some socks???

View attachment 528212
You fucked up at assuming this is real

But if you want to have this just for convo purposes, be merry

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,226,414
The “what I look like” part killing me lol

I’m pretty sure this is fake but if real they ain’t married.

Dwayne

"We're not afforded the luxury of being average"
Dec 24, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,226,414
They don't even like each other bruh....

People who talk to each other like that hate it there
100%.
Before we were married we hit a rough patch and stopped living together and words like that was definitely used.

• Ether
Reactions: DOS_patos