Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’ve reached your limit...

lmao...this is toxic for two crazy people....cuz I pick up on shit like that and wanna fight

"i know its funny but calm yo nerves......"

29c8vl.jpg
I rub my hands together because it keeps them occupied. If it gets to the point I wanna hit you or throw something, I’ll sit on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
this....

or I'll just walk off

usually ends things unless you got one of them people that wanna follow you or try to keep talking
Had a chick like this walked up behind me I went to another room she followed purposely stepped on my heel every g**damn time. Went to another room she still on that stupid ish. Finally got fed up walking away she did it again I turned around I don't know if she saw ike or she saw her life flash before her eyes but she backed up and left me alone.

Had a chick like this walked up behind me I went to another room she followed purposely stepped on my heel every g**damn time. Went to another room she still on that stupid ish. Finally got fed up walking away she did it again I turned around I don't know if she saw ike or she saw her life flash before her eyes but she backed up and left me alone.
Ain’t nobody scared of you or @1/2

I listen to too many podcasts to push people's buttons to the point they almost snap. 90% chance people getting murdered by someone they know, compared to 10% chance by a stranger.

My upper lip start twitching. I can't help it, it's been like this since I was a kid. I also lose focus and start mumbling. I hate that feeling because I feel like I become a different person with so many dark thoughts that I don't really know and can't handle. I know that side of me could easily kill somebody.

My upper lip start twitching. I can't help it, it's been like this since I was a kid. I also lose focus and start mumbling. I hate that feeling because I feel like I become a different person with so many dark thoughts that I don't really know and can't handle. I know that side of me could easily kill somebody.
Let's all pray that side of you never sees the light of day

Back