Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’ve reached your limit...

No eye contact(I don't like looking at people when I have that much anger in my eyes)

Done talking(need to collect my thoughts so they come out rational not emotional)

Breathing becomes very slow and shallow

I get quite. Then I'll say tread lightly. After that it usually ends up with her crying and me being like I told you to tread lightly.

I get quite. Then I'll say tread lightly. After that it usually ends up with her crying and me being like I told you to tread lightly.
Lol thats just like me when i say "please watch what you say next" that usually works but if it dont, fuck it, i go off, it takes awhole lot for me to get to that point and i always feel like an asshole when i cool down tho

Most times, I get quiet and nod my head, rub my forehead or rub my hands together. I tend to say “Okay. Okay.” as a warning too.
Sometimes I pace back and forth and laugh.

Then there is times where I just attack.

Most times, I get quiet and nod my head, rub my forehead or rub my hands together. I tend to say “Okay. Okay.” as a warning too.
Sometimes I pace back and forth and laugh.

Then there is times where I just attack.

lmao...this is toxic for two crazy people....cuz I pick up on shit like that and wanna fight

"i know its funny but calm yo nerves......"

29c8vl.jpg

As I get older I rarely get angry like that anymore since I know how to shut that shit down early or just walk away. Nowadays I just get annoyed as hell at maximum. Not much can be done about that since people are annoying as fuck for the most part so I just try to not internalize it and end those interactions as soon as possible.

Back