Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’re washed up and over it?

It means you've grown up.

In my early 20s I used to be up on the new clubs and the new music.

In my early 30s I started taking life more seriously.

Now I'm 46 and I can't remember the last time I've paid money to get into a nightclub.

Some advice, get a hotel room and call some chicks and ask them if they wanna hang out (fuck) and party.

Tell her to bring a friend.
Lmao this nigga advised him to just buy hoes and cocaine

gotta be careful round here tho

you kno most likely they left the yawlk in the whip at the club

but if I'm at a houseparty w/ it on me I kno I ain't the only one lol

Man!!!!!!! I remember I went to a house party with my peoples a long time ago, out there deep in Harrison. It was so deep that I wouldn't even be able to get there. We was the only 3 black people up in there but those chicks were choosing hard af on us lol. Ain't gon lie, that was a fun ass night until they started fighting and they shut the party down. We got out of there quick af lol.

I remember I'm with my cousin while he DJing the After hour spot on Dods. Dawg, it was so pack up in the club with only one way out. I was peeping my surroundings like a mofo. It was a duck off room behind the DJ booth, just in case some shit pop off then my cousin and I can duck off right into that safety room. Knowing how niggas act here, luckily nothing popped off. I hate clubs here, only way I'll go if my cousin is DJing it and I'm getting in for free

man u know u washed when people start to invite u to do shit

and u evaluate if u gon go based on how much it will affect ur sleep

another clue is if u out drinking and end up falling asleep outside

ur friends think u just got really fucked up drunk like u passed out............but the truth is u just tired as shit

more drowsy than drunk is when u know u are officially washed?

I had a buddy of mine say....."mayne strippers make me tired"

"they dance for too long in VIP, I be ready to take a nap on them comfy ass couches"?

the rest of the group looking at this nigga like...... "but u asked to come here so u can wild out for ur (35+ yr old) birthday" "riight"

Back