Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’re washed up and over it?

I’m think I’m getting washed up I don’t be wanting to go out like that even pre-Covid, go out for drinks and I be yawning and not as much of a drinker anyway but I just don’t be feeling it. I wouldn’t say I’m becoming an introvert because I still can be around people. Is this an age thing or a been their done that thing?

Nigga loved going to the local Applebee’s down the street from me to take advantage of the $1 alcoholic drink of the month or have a Stella or blue moon and get the 2 for $20 but sadly because of the pandemic, that Applebee’s shut down. May never hit up a restaurant like that again sadly. Guess I’m washed too

Last edited:
I’m think I’m getting washed up I don’t be wanting to go out like that even pre-Covid, go out for drinks and I be yawning and not as much of a drinker anyway but I just don’t be feeling it. I wouldn’t say I’m becoming an introvert because I still can be around people. Is this an age thing or a been their done that thing?

Its just getting older and realizing how much that stuff really matters

Welcome to wisdom

Nigga loved going to the local Applebee’s down the street from me to take advantage of the $1 alcoholic drink of the month or have a Stella or blue moon and get the 2 for $20 but sadly because of the pandemic, that Applebee’s shut down. May never hit up a restaurant like that again sadly. Guess I’m washed too
Lmaooo yo my nigga sad applebees shut down.

You and ya town gotta do better man..

It means you've grown up.

In my early 20s I used to be up on the new clubs and the new music.

In my early 30s I started taking life more seriously.

Now I'm 46 and I can't remember the last time I've paid money to get into a nightclub.

Some advice, get a hotel room and call some chicks and ask them if they wanna hang out (fuck) and party.

Tell her to bring a friend.

Back