Welcome To aBlackWeb

When whitey steps out of line & drops the N-bomb.. Is this how you respond?

So what looks like a hispanic gets called an n word and a black dude beats him up?
Reason #653431 why other muhfuckas shouldn't be saying it. Don't even know when to get offended and fight over it.

dont see no Hispanics I see a white dude surrounded by black folks saying nigger

dont see no Hispanics I see a white dude surrounded by black folks saying nigger

Looks like he was talkin to the Hispanic dude that was in line. Then as he was storming out...he dropped the n-word as he tellin the black folks to get outta his way.

Looks like he was talkin to the Hispanic dude that was in line. Then as he was storming out...he dropped the n-word as he tellin the black folks to get outta his way.
Nah I guess hellczar blind on thursdays

This shit was in Silver Spring. He got handled, but man he might be dead if he did that in Baltimore. He got off easy. Yeah he was talking to some hispanic and thought shit was sweet.

It all started with the white man. While he was raping the babies, children, and adults of your ancestors; maiming, murdering, and selling them away—-this was the code word he created for the “subhumans“ known as black people.

Today, black people call themselves and their own kids, family, and friends nigga. The first musical rhymes black kids learn today is within the songs/lyrics that their own parents listen to—is about themselves being niggas. Since hip hop and rap massively exploded socially, with black men and women agreeing to being niggas; this is what the world now knows us as.

It was one thing to have a massive and successful civil rights movement, during our parents/great grandparents time, that destroyed and dismissed this viewpoint and label of black people being the white man’s dog; to now where black people tell the whole world thst this is what they are——and then get angry when the world agrees with you. You can’t put this genie back in the bottle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back