Welcome To aBlackWeb

ya'll got to get over that shit

this was easily one of the best projects I've watched in my life

ya'll got to get over that shit

this was easily one of the best projects I've watched in my life
People not trying to watch movies and shows that will bring them down. I forced myself to watch this but I will never watch anything dealing with slavery

People not trying to watch movies and shows that will bring them down. I forced myself to watch this but I will never watch anything dealing with slavery
then you lack the mental and emotional fortitude

these things happened. They are apart of history. If you cant watch a re imagining of what happened during slavery, then you can't possibly fathom what the real thing was like

these things happened. They are apart of history. If you cant watch a re imagining of what happened during slavery, then you can't possibly fathom what the real thing was like

Get out of here with this ish bruh.

You just dont get what we saying we say we DONE with those type of movies.

I read books about it, I don't need to see a visual of the messed up treatment to get myself angry.

Get out of here with this ish bruh.

You just dont get what we saying we say we DONE with those type of movies.
well, i was talking about this one particular show

ya'll brought up slavery movies, but i should've just kept my comments to this show specifically

and aint enough documentaries, movies, or shows that are going to properly represent 400+ years of oppression so as long as they are good, i'm personally going to watch them

Birth of a nation should've gotten more press than it did, but again, i want to keep the convo about this show

this show was magnificent. There are things that make us mad on a daily basis, yet, we find the strength to get through them

1a636c9406e8f4de0f3d9a8b413e6fe2691f155b.gifv

5d17e4a1b522746022fe2d579adb613701651de8.gifv

7b8fd29be4d7c17f4f8ec96aa57eaba88663669c.gifv

ef4237529856250d9a04d5c478e29d47853b1b6b.gifv

Back