Welcome To aBlackWeb

When the Feelings Ain’t Mutual

lol I got one like that.....big flames during/after high school and we swore shit was for life

but she grew up to be stupid lmao

never hooked back up but when we chat real quick it always slips out that there's still feelings

and im like really sorry to hear that

Lmao!
"Really sorry to hear that"

true, its better than leading him on

I did stop though with the sex because I knew that wasn't making it any better.
So see, I think I did pretty good.

I'm a good person not a user.. LOL

When I was in high school I had this guy who was in love with me but I felt really bad about about it and told him he should find someone who feels for him how he feels for them because that just wasn’t me and it would never be.

On prom night he followed me around town just so I wouldn’t attemp to go on that date. Had to drive home and tell my momma because I was having an anxiety attack.

I would go out for the evening and would come home and find him parked near my driveway or in my driveway. All my friends would call him my stalker and he knew it. They told me he was gonna end up killing me.

He finally got the hint and went about his way but sometimes it was a little scary.

well, did you reply to his text? LOL

I did kinda...
LMFAO
He said hey and asked how we were and I responded and left it at that.
Damn, should I not do that too? If I don't respond and ignore him am I being rude or?

I did kinda...
LMFAO
He said hey and asked how we were and I responded and left it at that.
Damn, should I not do that too? If I don't respond and ignore him am I being rude or?
girl I aint the authority on this, you know your situation best

it is hard to figure out what's polite and what's encouraging though, I get that struggle.

girl I aint the authority on this, you know your situation best

it is hard to figure out what's polite and what's encouraging though, I get that struggle.

Not only that, if I ignore him he'll just keep texting.
Onetime I blocked his number and he CHANGED his number just to contact me.
The excuse he made tripped me out, I knew what was up smh.

Not only that, if I ignore him he'll just keep texting.
Onetime I blocked his number and he CHANGED his number just to contact me.
The excuse he made tripped me out, I knew what was up smh.
he sounds unstable. I wouldn't respond to him if I were you.

I got one like that. We just had an abortion a little while back. Waiting another week or 2 b4 i dead it for good. Dont want to fuck her head up during the holidays. Keep saying im working and doing family stuff but i aint doing shit. Bored as fuck and i aint got no other girls so i really want call her up and dive in them guts. Its a battle right now. Im trying to do right.

On the flipside im damn near obsessed with this chick i work with. She legit make me feel like a lil ass boy tho and i aint trying to fuck this money up so i never shoot my shot. She know i be looking tho. I know she peeped that shit. I got that "look at you like no other man" shit down pat. Thats my shit. I hook hoes from across the room with that shit. She even gave me the smile a few times but a nigga be freezing up like a lil bitch. Bumped into her and made her drop some shit the other day. I wanted to fucking die i felt so wack. Sigh. Funny how easy it is with a bussdown vs a chick you wanna actually take your time to build with and date n shit.

I'm a passionate person and used to be the weedman so I've been used a lot. I'm usually on the having too much feelings end foreal

I used to let a nigga know from the jump. I guess they thought I was joking because it never failed that they tried to see how I felt about them.

If I tell you straight up and you wanna keep going and risk catching feelings, that’s all you.

I used to let a nigga know from the jump. I guess they thought I was joking because it never failed that they tried to see how I felt about them.

If I tell you straight up and you wanna keep going and risk catching feelings, that’s all you.

my dumbass would do it too lol

we hear you but would never believe a woman aint gone catch feelings....thats how rare you are

so thats just a challenge to us and you know we all think we superdick

"oh she dont catch feelings huh.....wait til I get her on the edge of the bed im bout to beat some feels out that ass"

my dumbass would do it to lol

we hear you but would never believe a woman aint gone catch feelings....thats how rare you are

so thats just a challenge to us and you know we all think we superdick

"oh she dont catch feelings huh.....wait til I get her on the edge of the bed im bout to beat some feels out that ass"
And I never caught a feeling!! I knew what I wanted. One guy was pissed when I told him not to call me and that I will call him when I wanted some again. He was like can he text. I was like uhhhh.

Back