Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is the right time………

For me its not even about Triple H being in charge now, Brand split still is a dumb concept with 2 "world" champions in the same umbrella. If they could just do it with 1 main champion over 2 brands then im all for it. Buts its more of the same dumb logic. Romans run feels way more important and special because there isnt another guy technically on his level as champion on the other "brand" too.

For me its not even about Triple H being in charge now, Brand split still is a dumb concept with 2 "world" champions in the same umbrella. If they could just do it with 1 main champion over 2 brands then im all for it. Buts its more of the same dumb logic. Romans run feels way more important and special because there isnt another guy technically on his level as champion on the other "brand" too.

I understand that. I will say that I do like the brand extension but since AEW is around and there’s more opportunities out there, I would be fine with just one main roster. I still want to see what HHH does for the draft though

Stop, Seth is on Roman's level

Brand split been going on for what 20 years.We're being denied seeing wrestlers reacting to others because f the split, we're missing out on matches because two people are on separate brands

raw and smackdown wrestlers have competed against eachother seemingly every other week.
it’s been that way for damn near 10 years

When is the right time to realize that nobody gets over in these Jericho factions but Sammy until he does something and gets put back on the shelf

That brand split point about them spending money has to be mentioned on here atleast 10x a month. Lol i think everybody is clear on that by now beside maybe Chi but he just trollin ya.

Fox or USA don't give a damn about a brand split, they would love to have Roman, Becky, Ronda and all the other top people on their show like it was happening in the past.

When is the right time...for WWE to stop going to Charlotte to carry the women's SD title...and actually push someone else for a SERIOUS title reign?

Charlotte imo has become their default go to person to as their SD title holder.

"Hey Charlotte. Hold on to this title until we can figure out who we wanna push."

Back