Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is the right time………

I had no issue wit them playing it safe. Why wouldn't they? She has plenty of time to shake that ring rust off.

She actually did better than I expected tho. But I always give props to the person who takes care of the returning wrestler. Cuz that means they give af about their well-being. So props to Britt.

I think once Saraya finally gets back into the swing of things...we'll see her go hard in the paint.
It is what it is. The match wasnt fun at all and Paige acknowledged that and im sure Britt feels the same. She can redeem herself down the line but the match was boring but they can work on that in her next match and deliver but well see.

Bigger issue to me is I feel the AEW fans are not behind Paige like Khan and others felt. Maybe its just because Baker his home grown BUT her returning to wrestling should of been automatically over atleast the first few months but she just been getting mixed crowd reactions since she came in.

Last edited:
When is it the right time to talk about Ronda not being it, she's having bad matches and bad promo's but keep being put in these top spots that any other woman would be taking out off

When is it the right time to talk about Ronda not being it, she's having bad matches and bad promo's but keep being put in these top spots that any other woman would be taking out off
She has 3 months left on her contract. Aint no need to waste energy on it.

I blame WWE on her booking from the start. She should of been a female Brock Lesnar and breaking chicks arms. They went a whole diff route.

She has 3 months left on her contract. Aint no need to waste energy on it.

I blame WWE on her booking from the start. She should of been a female Brock Lesnar and breaking chicks arms. They went a whole diff route.

Once her contract is up that should be it. she should be putting someone over on her way out but

it looks like they are potentially wasting that chance by having her defend the belt at Royal rumble against Raquel. And we know she not dropping the belt to her unless they pull a wild swerve

Ronda vs Becky isn't the move anymore, they missed the chance doing that.I would rather have Ronda go out putting Bianca over and unify the titles

There isn't another chick on the roster that they can build up for that Mania match

that’s not true at all
Raquel Rodriguez easily can be the one Ronda puts over. Her very first match on the main roster was against Ronda and she almost won. Add the fact Ronda “injured” her a few weeks ago the seeds are planted. And she’s the only believable person on SD outside of Shayna who could pin Ronda

that’s not true at all
Raquel Rodriguez easily can be the one Ronda puts over. Her very first match on the main roster was against Ronda and she almost won. Add the fact Ronda “injured” her a few weeks ago the seeds are planted. And she’s the only believable person on SD outside of Shayna who could pin Ronda
She hasn't been made to look like any type of threat on the main roster since that first Ronda match

No it doesn’t. I wanna see how it looks with HHH in charge first before proclaiming it needs to end
Brand split been going on for what 20 years.We're being denied seeing wrestlers reacting to others because f the split, we're missing out on matches because two people are on separate brands

Only way I can see the brand split officially ending is since the current tv deals are up in 2024, smackdown moves to nbc and no real chance raw leaves usa so both shows are on nbc/universal and they can end the split if they want

Back