Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is the last time you went to the dentist?

beginning of the year but im way behind on my appointments....just got a text yesterday

July.

Need my wisdom teeth pulled

yup...all four...and i have to get that done before I go back, thats why its been so long

beginning of the year but im way behind on my appointments....just got a text yesterday

yup...all four...and i have to get that done before I go back, thats why its been so long

I was born with only 3 wisdom teeth.

Over the next few generations kids will not have them.

I’m like @Duwop them mfs hurt me.
im scared to go back. My wisdom tooth chipped and they called themselves numbing me and tryna pull it.
Yup, my wisdom tooth broke on extraction and the medicine wore off while he was infatuated with how big my roots were.

Everything about that experience sucked.

Fuck everybody

Yup, my wisdom tooth broke on extraction and the medicine wore off while he was infatuated with how big my roots were.

Everything about that experience sucked.

Fuck everybody
Mine actually cracked the tooth in front of it and he was tryna pull it. Helllllllll no. Dentists be tryna hustle you too.

I came to get my teeth cleaned. DASSIT!

It's been years. My old dentist retired and been too lazy to find a new one. Had dental insurance all this time and ain't used it yet smh

Dental care is important. I have been neglecting mine own and not tending to my child's as I should either. The lil ninja has 6 cavities and a bunch of other things going on( overcrowding etc). Gotta drop $1200 (after insurance) to get his mouth right. And these his baby teeth🤨. Dentist gave me a orthodontist referral for my baby and he over here like yay I get braces like you had momma 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

I want to get mine whitened and I have been contemplating braces for myself again. I like my gap most days though lol.

How yall feel about your dental care and your teeth? Are you insecure about your teeth? What work do you want to get done?

Back