Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is the last time you went to the dentist?

Dental care is important. I have been neglecting mine own and not tending to my child's as I should either. The lil ninja has 6 cavities and a bunch of other things going on( overcrowding etc). Gotta drop $1200 (after insurance) to get his mouth right. And these his baby teeth🤨. Dentist gave me a orthodontist referral for my baby and he over here like yay I get braces like you had momma 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

I want to get mine whitened and I have been contemplating braces for myself again. I like my gap most days though lol.

How yall feel about your dental care and your teeth? Are you insecure about your teeth? What work do you want to get done?

go every year now. If you want to get your teeth whitened, go to a dentist and not a teeth whitening clinic/salon. The gel they used is very strong and it can deteriorate your teeth. Dentists know the proper way

To answer the question:

I was going twice a year until this year. Scheduling conflicts.

Im going to try to go during this break. I never had a cavity, and I’m in good hygiene, because I floss regularly, but I definitely need a cleaning and probably another whitening treatment.

Back