Welcome To aBlackWeb

When is the last time you went to the dentist?

Late 2011 to get a lone cavity filled. Prior to that I went in 2009 cause I bit down on something hard and broke a wisdom tooth. Before that it had been 18 years. Had a filling fall out and had to get it re-done.

I brush my teeth religiously. First thing I do when I get up, last thing I do before I go to sleep, and if my teeth dont feel right during the day I'll stop to brush 'em.

Late 2011 to get a lone cavity filled. Prior to that I went in 2009 cause I bit down on something hard and broke a wisdom tooth. Before that it had been 18 years. Had a filling fall out and had to get it re-done.

I brush my teeth religiously. First thing I do when I get up, last thing I do before I go to sleep, and if my teeth dont feel right during the day I'll stop to brush 'em.
None of that means shit

Last month , which was my second time this year , I stay on my 6 month cleaning

Like 5 months ago. Been in there last year and a half making a repair here, repair there. Them dental bills been adding up. Had to fall back. They bout to prepare another crown on one of the top left teeth.

I've had a grand total of three cavities in my entire life. It means something.

Honestly, dental health is waaaaay more than keeping cavities away.

That’s like a person thinking they are healthy because they’re not overweight.

If you ain’t been to the dentist since 2011, it’s prolly time to stop in that bitch for a checkup.

Back