Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

Wifey and I hit a nice restaurant once a restaurant once a week and Michelin starred or recommended whenever we hit another city. You should try it. It’s kinda cool. You got a few in Charlotte
Been to Eddie V's here in the city very good. Del Frisco and Flemming's are better IMO but Eddie's got a better scene

I get it

Buuut this (the shit in the OP) ain't that...it looks like Red Lobster trying to be something it isn't lol...definitely not a flex
The way dude cut the steak is all off and his presentation is mimicking that Brazilian cook with the salt and he looked silly doing it And the fact they would even put gold flakes on the mignon is a sin.

while I’ve paid more for a dinner......that place ain’t it

Been to Eddie V's here in the city very good. Del Frisco and Flemming's are better IMO but Eddie's got a better scene
We been to a few places but we mostly stay out by the crib cuz we ain’t treating these niggas to nice places.

last time I came in town we ate at the Dominican spot. Good as food.

The way dude cut the steak is all off and his presentation is mimicking that Brazilian cook with the salt and he looked silly doing it And the fact they would even put gold flakes on the mignon is a sin.

while I’ve paid more for a dinner......that place ain’t it
Yeah...the Great Value "Salt Bae" was comical lol

The "gold" flakes on such a lovely cut (and I don't even eat red meat) was even more comical and like you said, a sin

None of that was a flex...and even if it was a 5 star Michelin establishment...the pic of the bill, the video and "run his pockets" caption was new money/not used to shit and basic af...it gave me the sads lol

If she knew better, she would've been too embarrassed to even post that dressed up Joe's Crab Shack mess thinking she was lettin' muhphuggas have it😬 🤣

Cut it out old head.

add a zero to your income and you would.

I thought the same until I had it to do it with.
You be surprised at what looks crazy to do until you can afford to do it and won’t notice your account even moved.

lol Bruh, why you always think people don't do shit because they can't afford it. I understand you got money, but you ain't the only nigga on Earth with bread.

Yeah...the Great Value "Salt Bae" was comical lol

The "gold" flakes on such a lovely cut (and I don't even eat red meat) was even more comical and like you said, a sin

None of that was a flex...and even if it was a 5 star Michelin establishment...the pic of the bill, the video and "run his pockets" caption was new money/not used to shit and basic af...it gave me the sads lol

If she knew better, she would've been too embarrassed to even post that dressed up Joe's Crab Shack mess thinking she was lettin' muhphuggas have it😬 🤣
Geez.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.

while I ask people to try the finer things in life....don’t get got.
Understand how to spot quality.

Im all for black business. But I am against lies and predatory imaging for profit.

i know, sounds crazy coming from me.

Don't totally agree. I get that people paying a premium for atmosphere and service, but none of that is worth it if the food is not up to par.
Subconsciously the pricing determines how someone feels about the quality of their meal the chef can buy the same steaks at the store for the same price

but charge 20 for one and 60 for the other , the majority of humans will say the 60 dollars steak was better cuz they paid more for it

so the food being up to par is connected to one s psyche and the price they paid for it

Back