Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

Race in here acting so above this like a few months ago she wasnt stuntin for ABW views while on a weekend get away trip sponsored by a nigga she had no intentions on fuckin but didnt tell him.

then posted the nigga looking sadder dena bitch at the bar…..for abw views

Hilarious
Sound like the same thing this chick did....just in a different way.

and matter of fact , she exploited dude.
Aunt she against big companies exploiting people...but I guess it’s different on low levels.

ya hate to see it

Last edited:
And worth the money. Just dont sprinkle gold on my shit
Man im not even gonna lie.
I fucked up conversation from yen to USD. I was supposed to get the lunch special for $13 usd. A taste.
But ended up getting the $130 steak.

but it was good as hell. Hardly had to chew

Man im not even gonna lie.
I fucked up conversation from yen to USD. I was supposed to get the lunch special for $13 usd. A taste.
But ended up getting the $130 steak.

but it was good as hell. Hardly had to chew

That Wagyu Kobe steak literally might be the best thing in the world. You can order them shits for like $150 a steak. My worry is that Ill buy a $150 steak and then fuck it up.

I usually make a good steak. But I cant risk fucking up a $150 steak. Rather just get it at a steak joint for $250-$300.

Shit expensive as fuck. But worth the money imo.

That Wagyu Kobe steak literally might be the best thing in the world. You can order them shits for like $150 a steak. My worry is that Ill buy a $150 steak and then fuck it up.

I usually make a good steak. But I cant risk fucking up a $150 steak. Rather just get it at a steak joint for $250-$300.

Shit expensive as fuck. But worth the money imo.
Yea...imma say I wouldn’t try it.
All it takes is for mom to call panicking about nothing and there is goes.
I’ll leave it to the professionals.

I make a mean del Monico steak.
But the Kobe?
Nah, I’ll just pay someone else that’s qualified. No shame in my game.

but if you ever hit Japan, try the fugu(pufferfish). They live fucking with Americans. They put just enough of the poison on to give you a quick numb tongue and laugh at when people panic.

it’s funny but not funny at the same time. People be ready to fight.

no way in fuck I would pay that much for a meal. $800 for a two person dinner LMAO nigga please
Cut it out old head.

add a zero to your income and you would.

I thought the same until I had it to do it with.
You be surprised at what looks crazy to do until you can afford to do it and won’t notice your account even moved.

Cut it out old head.

add a zero to your income and you would.

I thought the same until I had it to do it with.
You be surprised at what looks crazy to do until you can afford to do it and won’t notice your account even moved.
Man I can afford it without question but I'm a country ass hood nigga who's not paying $85 bucks for a ice cream sundae.

Ironically I had a tomahawk steak that was $100 last month no gold flakes tho

no way in fuck I would pay that much for a meal. $800 for a two person dinner LMAO nigga please
Awww...why not treat yourself sometimes? There's nothing wrong with it...it's not just the food you're paying for...it's the entire experience.

Howwwwever...if you're gonna spend that type of money on such an "extravagance", top tier everything should be expected and received.

Man I can afford it without question but I'm a country ass hood nigga who's not paying $85 bucks for a ice cream sundae.

Ironically I had a tomahawk steak that was $100 last month no gold flakes tho
Wifey and I hit a nice restaurant once a restaurant once a week and Michelin starred or recommended whenever we hit another city. You should try it. It’s kinda cool. You got a few in Charlotte

Awww...why not treat yourself sometimes? There's nothing wrong with it...it's not just the food you're paying for...it's the entire experience.

Howwwwever...if you're gonna spend that type of money on such an "extravagance", top tier everything should be expected and received.
Same thing my wife says and expects.

Yes you would..... foh this is not an everyday thing

prolly the first and last time they d ever do something like this....
@Race Jones posted the young lady's comment saying she went back

I've taken clients to those high end spot fam. You're only paying for the scene and not the food. Bill was like $760 that wasn't on my dime though so I didn't care but the food wasn't all that for me to say aye let's go back with a chick to break bread like that.

I get it though you only live once why not try something different

Back