Welcome To aBlackWeb

when flexing goes wrong …

you can get a case of six bottles of 2003 Petrus Pomeral for just over $19k. That's 13800 pounds sterling.

And these goobers paid more than that for two bottles.

dumb as fuck. Flexing just to be doing it.

To be fair, people will go to a bar and pay $15 for a shot of top shelf liquor when they can get a whole bottle for $30 at the store. Alcohol markup is always heavy. It just looks bad on that receipt because of the numbers involved.

To be fair, people will go to a bar and pay $15 for a shot of top shelf liquor when they can get a whole bottle for $30 at the store. Alcohol markup is always heavy. It just looks bad on that receipt because of the numbers involved.

I get that and all, but at a certain point you gotta stop and ask yourself is it really worth it. That's why I'll only drink certain shit when I got to a bar. I go to the bar to have a good time, not to show off that I can spend $150 on a single shot of liquor that I might have a bottle of at the crib.

I get that and all, but at a certain point you gotta stop and ask yourself is it really worth it. That's why I'll only drink certain shit when I got to a bar. I go to the bar to have a good time, not to show off that I can spend $150 on a single shot of liquor that I might have a bottle of at the crib.

I can't say that I get it. The best I can figure is that some people get joy out of simply spending money and feeling luxurious.

I like Ketel One vodka. I've had more expensive brands, but I like it the best. If I had unlimited amounts of money to spend and could afford to drink a vodka that was $500 a shot, I still would get the Ketel One because I like it. Some people don't give a shit about the quality of what they are getting. The name and cost is all that matters to them. Shit is weird to me, but I've just come to accept that everyone is different.

I can't say that I get it. The best I can figure is that some people get joy out of simply spending money and feeling luxurious.

I like Ketel One vodka. I've had more expensive brands, but I like it the best. If I had unlimited amounts of money to spend and could afford to drink a vodka that was $500 a shot, I still would get the Ketel One because I like it. Some people don't give a shit about the quality of what they are getting. The name and cost is all that matters to them. Shit is weird to me, but I've just come to accept that everyone is different.

Right. I was just talking to a buddy of mine the other day and he asked me if I still fuck with Old Granddad 100 proof 'cause I had him try it back in the mid-90's. I'm like "Yeah, when you drink it to enjoy it and not just to get drunk, you find it's really a decent bourbon". So I'll cop that even though more expensive bourbons exist because it's what I like... Well, that and OGD 114 proof.

I don't get off on spending money just to feel "luxurious"; that just ain't me.

I just can't...let me go adjust my prayers. Was his restaurant charging like this before he became a meme 🤔. But you know what I ain't even mad at dude any more. If people paid 800 for salted meat 🍖 ... that's good for them. I too want to be paid thousands of dollars for some simple ass shit.

Not salted meat... Dirty elbow salted meat.

Shit, it's not just liquor. Regular ass beer be marked up like a MF.

Back