Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did Dudes Get Brainwashed In The Regards of Booty?

lol yall dug in the archives with this one

Niggaz went back so far they caught when @JUDAH was still usin’ “nigga”!!! Lol Had me fucked yo for a minute smh

No. Nigga would just say that women with naturally fat booty were fat back in the day. The perception has changed and now it's become socially acceptable to get injections/implants likened to hair extensions.

Niggas like what they like tho. I prefer big women. But I can acknowledge a skinny thick woman too.

But despite this thread, Rihanna is NOT thick. Yall just want her to be.

I'm from miami the land of ass and big asses way bigger than vehicles are the norm down here. Them fix a flat build a bitches goldie posted on the first post was disgusting I could spot that fake shit a mile a wY. Chicks like angel lola live and nikki Minaj never appealed to me at all. I went to school with so many carribean girls and Latinas that would blow Beyonce and Trina out the water.

I was just in Miami and them bilingual workers def had fake asses

Miami a cesspool of BAB's, especially the Latinas. Dont to say they dont got some natural homegrown cakes but yeah, it def was a lot of ??? running around

"Brainwashed" ?? Lol.

Plump and fat bottomed women has always been a thing within the African American society since these shithole crackers from the Mayflower adbucted these latter ones's forebears from the coasts of Africa.

It's not because we black folks in Western societies grew up within an entire century with conspicuously white media approved portayals of thinner or sylphid black feminine bodies in popular medias and arts, starting from the Josephine Bakers (Baker who was already judged too "full figured" by white critics during her living days in spite the Marilyn Monroes and Aubrey Hepburns been even more curvier) to the pre-2010s Tina Turners (who probably has heard way too many times from stylists and managers she got a "fat ass" way before she actually got one, like every single black female model in the booking business) by passing to Pam Grier, than the norm used to be the same among the plebeists.

Appreciation for bigger buttocks pervades everywhere in traditional African societies as much south as from north of the Sahara, and still does in plenty of urban sub-Saharan African societies: we observe the same sexual preferences amid the Afro-Latino and West Indian societies. I really doubt that the African American society, whose ancestors were sailed out of the same portuary towns, cities and colonies than those of these previously mentioned population groups, differs from the constant.

From an evolutionary standpoint, fat gluteal stockings among the early anatomically modern Humans or archaic Homo Sapiens better favorizes body heat & bloodstream regulation under the semi-arid climate of the ancient African Savannah after evolving from the stadium of foraging hominids to the big-game species physiologically distinctive from our close genetic cousins the Apes, some half-million to 150,000 years ago: hence why we observe a hereditary preponderance for Steatopygian traits among both women and men (Steatopygia being a "chronical" genetic condition that causes an exceedingly breadthening of buttocks, most usually among both women and men of Khoisan (African Pygmy) or Andamanese (insulary South Asian Negritos) heritage, but pervasive to a lesser extent among women of Cushitic Horner heritage, then to even milder to smaller degrees anywhere in Africa, the Near East, South Asia and Europe) of Khoisan heritage as they form the oldest genotypical clive still extant within the modern Homo Sapiens (or Homo Sapiens Sapiens) genus.
Plus, it is heavily suggested that a combination of fat buttocks, birthing hips and optimally-fit waist-to-hip ratio or WTH (below 0.8. Ex. : Scarlett Johansson at her prime womanly years was popular for her close-from-ideal-to-American-standards 34D-24-34 and 0.7 WTH ratio. Ashley Graham at the peak of her fame was known for her 38D-30-46 pleasantly plump body and 0.65 WTH ratio. Fat Fetishism model and gaineress Bobbi-Jo Westley holds the World's Guiness Record for the world's largest hips with her gargantuanly obese body, exxagerately pear-shaped, 90-inch wide humongeous beam and 0.5 WTH ratio) has been half-preconsciously selected by both Paleolithic, Neolithic and latter early ancient societies as a composite marker of optimal fitness and fertility among young women in age to procreate, while a larger WTH ratio (above 0.8) and plump, protuding abdomen preconsciously indicated fecund motherhood.

Millenias of both natural and cultural selections has helped to transmit genetic traits responsible for heavy Callipygical and/or Steatopygian traits amid African societies that continues to prevail until this day. Accounts of forcefeeding and voluntary body fat cultivation across Arabian societies since the late Preislamic times then latter across much of the Muslim world during the Upper Middle Ages suggests an Egyptian origin of that fashion, which is odd given the admiration for lithe, slender bodies in Pharaonic times-- which suggests that such fashion appeared in Egypt but in later times, and most possibly due to continual cultural exchanges with the rest of Africa as such similar practises does exists across the Nile, the Horn, the Berber-speaking populations of North Africa and the Sahel and much of the African continent.

Still nowadays, we can find contemporary accounts of forcefeeding or Leblouh practised by Moorish tribes onto pubsecent girls to rapidly plump them prior marriage in Mauritania; an article by BBC Africa painting a dramatic acculturation of traditional standards of feminine beauty and plumpness/obesity as a beauty marker in Sudan over Eurocentric standards of beauty; contemporary accounts from the 1990s thay reports about the frequency of extremely obese, humongeously bottomed Tuareg and other Berber women in Mali and South Algeria barely able to waddle around with their heaving boatloads.
And at last, a cosmetic fight for the fittest waged across West African and Central African countries - especially the Republic of Congo, D.R.C. , Nigeria, Togo, Ghana, the Ivory Coast and Senegambia - that reports about thousands, perhaps millions of young thinner women enduring any sort of drastic curves-enhancing treatments going along from the consumption of illegal vitamin or dieting pills combined with a bulking diet, to farm drugs meant to fatten up the fowl, to secret generation-spanning naturopathic traditions edging on Stephens-Hawkins-esque levels of "magic" (have you already seen an athletically thin woman turning into a 400-lbs Centaur-like human pear within an half-year?? I did ) to more desperate methods such like enduring butt injections with chicken soup, in order to get socially appealing, plumper/fuller bodies.

Last edited:
Brainwashed since biblical times son.

Just read the poetry between Solomon & Sheba.

It was actually an Egyptian princess, not the Queen of Sheba and there has nothing indicative of a fetish for fat buttocks in these texts.

Besides, the legendary king Solomon was an Israelite. Not an African.

It was actually an Egyptian princess, not the Queen of Sheba and there has nothing indicative of a fetish for fat buttocks in these texts.

Besides, the legendary king Solomon was an Israelite. Not an African.
Who the fuck are you man?
I usually ignore your post. You from the old IC?

Umm Makeda was Ethiopian, their child was name Menelik
^This

Back