Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did Dudes Get Brainwashed In The Regards of Booty?

This is a joke right?

There absolutely is a correlation, with plenty of psychological data to back it up.

I guess if someone cuts off a limb to experience the sympathy of those whom have been afflicted that has no bearing on their sanity now.
That's an unrealistic example and obviously disproportionate.

You'd put on a wig to appear different than your natural hair would show. You'd wear make up to cover minor skin imperfections. You'd get a fat transfer to achieve an aesthetic that you deem attractive. You'd get a kidney transplant to live longer.

Those are physical alterations that are means to ends. Getting sympathy wouldn't be a realistic reason to cut off a limb.
Didn't read everything so excuse me if I'm redundant.

BAB's are bad because they're fake. Get one of those robot dolls, there's not much of a difference in looks.

Probably not much difference in the way they move and their personality either.

And before someone says it, hair, nails, and makeup are not surgical procedures that alter the body. There's still actual muscle and tissue under the skin that's there naturally.

A robot is not a real person with emotions, thoughts, and motivations.

You're suggesting that people who alter themselves physically are less than human. Dangerous slope.

Nah.. Shit went left waaay before Kim K.

Yall musta forgot about Buffie The Body.

Yall made an exception for her, and then another, and then another, and then another... Till yall was talmbout how fine them hoes were that slung poloroids out the back of XXL were.

Smh...

Now yall wanna act like its Kim K's fault.

Nah.

Saying you aren't attracted to something and saying that thing is intrinsically bad are two different things.

I don't find skinny women attractive but that doesn't mean they're bad.
I don't care about the health concerns b

RqLteyU.gif

Nah.. Shit went left waaay before Kim K.

Yall musta forgot about Buffie The Body.

Yall made an exception for her, and then another, and then another, and then another... Till yall was talmbout how fine them hoes were that slung poloroids out the back of XXL were.

Smh...

Now yall wanna act like its Kim K's fault.

Nah.

The whole thing most definitely started with buffy. I was real into her strong face ass till bria Myles coon ass crushed the buildings

I feel the brainwashing didnt start with kim k but was intensified with her.. She had a majority of people fooled that it was ALL her when in reality it was cosmetically enhanced (to this day i dont think she has admitted this)). Then add to the fact that social media was beginning this only inspired women to follow her footsteps.

I remember listening to kim k talk something like this " we are young and our bodies arent going to be like this forever,,, might as well milk this (success) for all its worth))

To me, women in everyday life have always had the best asses. So I've never been swayed by whatever fad the media pushes. It is crazy to see women I grew up with being accused of having fake asses because of this stuff though.

Back