Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Wildest Thing You Ever Did For Money...?

I've worked in a graveyard 12 hours a day moving tree trunks across field to barrel. They were removing rotten dead trees from neglected graveyard in hood. There's also a lot of "unmarked" graves there if you get me.

I've also worked at recycle site separating plastic, cardboard etc. Y'all know how people use recycle bins like the convenient trashcan so I was pretty much a professional dumpster diver lol.

I've also worked at scrap yard sanding down and painting the big ass metal bins smh.

I've had a slew of shitty temp jobs, why I work so smart now.

I've worked in a graveyard 12 hours a day moving tree trunks across field to barrel. They were removing rotten dead trees from neglected graveyard in hood. There's also a lot of "unmarked" graves there if you get me.

I've also worked at recycle site separating plastic, cardboard etc. Y'all know how people use recycle bins like the convenient trashcan so I was pretty much a professional dumpster diver lol.

I've also worked at scrap yard sanding down and painting the big ass metal bins smh.

I've had a slew of shitty temp jobs, why I work so smart now.

Fam that first sentence had me dyin

Nothing special I always worked, the only job i had was workin with handicap kids from what I can remember.
or i also worked at a hopstial for old people 80+ with dementia. I remember getting fired because i joked with the ppl who work there. I once told a guy at my work i like one of the 80+ lady and he snitched, i just fucked with him but i end up getting fired.

I was tricked once. I helped my adoptive mother move me and my friend did all she was at work and she said if I fix everything I get $ 110. I got nothing for it either. The whore delayed it until we lost touch. I have tried to catch her today but she has not answered.

as far as jobs....steel fabrication shop and driving a cab

otherwise.....did a "job" with a .380 that didnt work

...Or someone you know, if you don't wanna incriminate yourself...

...I once found myself in a position where I was workin the door and settin up the venue for a Black Chippendale event...I had been workin as an audio engineer in this studio and the owner was into other shit around the city he would put me in on from time to time...

This particular time, he ain tell me what the event was just that he wanted me to come help...So I get there, settin out chairs and shit...And this group of buff niggas pulls up in a van and walks in with gym clothes and duffle bags...

...So I ask ol boy what's goin on tonight...And he say "Gon be a lotta ladies and a lotta cash"...

...Fast forward, after the doors closed and I had smoked a joint I actually walked aroud and peeped the scene a lil bit(insert pauses and jokes)... I saw more middle aged women buss down in public than I ever would have imagined that night...Takin they wedding rings off, suckin stripper dick in front of erbody, requesting to go in the back and get trained...It was wild and hilarious...Women really get 10 times more loose in the strip club than dudes do...

ā€¦The most uncomfortable part though was at one point, they manager tried to recruit me...I was 22 at the time, in good shape, and a lotta the women kept asking if I was a dancer when I was walkin around...He peeped that and came at me like I was Jesus Shuttlesworth...Those ladies were throwin big bread, so I actually considered it, but I eventually declined...

You made that last part up my nigga to save face but it's a cool story

I worked on a tomato farm in the hot ass NC summer for 3wks. I hated that shit a nigga really did feel like a slave going out to that field every morning from 7am to 5p. Had to deal with snakes and big ass rats. Worst job ever mane but I was broke and my dad said I better get a job
The jokes write dem selves

Had a job handing out fliers for some new restaurant in the area my boy put me on. Owner gave us a stack of fliers and we had to go to all the nearby neighborhoods and go apt to apt sliding dem bitches in doors lol. Couldnt tell u how much I made a day cuz it was bs weed money and maybe after the 3rd day I just started throwing the stacks of fliers in a trashcans and got smoked out for the day lmao.

Worked the concession stands of Ringling
bros circus when it was in coney island for a summer. Woat job, hot as fuck, overworked and underpaid but I was seeing and working wit some bad bitches so it made up for the bs.

me and this white dude took a ton of copper wire off a construction site we were working on thru a temp service

had to take it out to the country and burn all the plastic off, then sold it at the scrap yard

Did Lyft for a day cuz I was bored. Seen how bs the money was and wasnt bout to treated like some chauffeur ass nigga driving for hours, so I cashed out my lil punk ass $50 never logged back on.

My last straw wit the Lyft shit was one chick baited me in to picking up her damn 13 year old daughter from school. Punk bitch gon call me up after I realized it was a school (cuz I had no clue wtf was going on) wit details on how to wait outside n look for her daughter..

Man I had school officials lookin at me all weird waiting for this damn lil girl lol. Then it was long ass drive to her house. Mad awkward drive and I was just wondering what type of parent would allow their child to just get picked up by random Lyft and uber's like that?

And the bitch ain't tip. I was done.

My last straw wit the Lyft shit was one chick baited me in to picking up her damn 13 year old daughter from school. Punk bitch gon call me up after I realized it was a school (cuz I had no clue wtf was going on) wit details on how to wait outside n look for her daughter..

Man I had school officials lookin at me all weird waiting for this damn lil girl lol. Then it was long ass drive to her house. Mad awkward drive and I was just wondering what type of parent would allow their child to just get picked up by random Lyft and uber's like that?

And the bitch ain't tip. I was done.

I ubered this lil white boy from Tenafly NJ to Scarsdale NY state once on like a 45 min drive lol

Back