Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Wildest Thing You Ever Did For Money...?

cabs cant pick up kids alone period....adult has to ride

we got sued cuz this teen lied and caught one to run away

and they're on it tough right now because the other cab service in town had a driver pick up and kill a 12 yr old boy a couple years ago

they had to change their name and the color of the cars

Got hired as a Walmart stocker...lasted 2 days.

I was going thru months of being unemployed and was desperate. So I applied and got hired.

Got to work...went thru the brief orientation...then the supervisor took me to the back...and left me. Apparently no one told me my azzz had to unload those big azzz Walmart trailers! Met the other coworkers, and was told to get started. Hated...every...minute.

These muthafuccas had had the HEAVIEST shyt stacked on top of everything. Then you had to unload the trailers fast b/c you had a certain time limit to finish. After that 1st day, my body felt like I was trampled by a herd of every 4 legged creature on the planet. Oh yeah...I wasn't given a safety belt or NOTHIN!

2nd day...was unloading a trailer when a big azzz box that had furniture fell from the top and clip my side. It was that moment I knew I was quitting. 3rd day...my black azzz stayed home. Dad asked if I was going to work...

View attachment 159235

...and continued laying on the couch. Never again.
I was a Walmart stockman. Nigga that was best job. Niggas had the whole hood flooded with super Nintendos. Niggas would place a order and we would get them what they needed for the low.

In college we had this game called "what would you do for 5 dollars" and this white dude would always let people do stupid shit to him like staple the back of his hand and shit

one day we dare him to eat an entire piece of paper in class...he had to start eating at the beginning of lecture and finish before the class was over

this dude said, "oh man i used to eat paper all the time im not gonna charge you 5 dollars i'll do it for a dollar"

WTF!!!

so as soon as the lecture starts this idiot starts ripping off small pieces of paper and just eating it, pretty soon the whole class realizes whats happening and they start watching him

the first half an hour is going by fine and hes just inhaling this paper...but the last ten mins, bruh....he was in sooo much pain with every piece he ate

I was seriously in tears it was so hard not laugh that might be the funniest moment of my life

that too smh....twice a week for years

we really some whores if you think about it

I got a permanent scar on my left arm from that shit

Speak for yo self, I ain't never do that shit lol

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
that too smh....twice a week for years

we really some whores if you think about it

I got a permanent scar on my left arm from that shit
I had to get off work to go take the bus to the plasma place to get bus money for the week

Then from the plasma place I would walk 40 mins at night while being groggy to get home just to save the money I would use on the bus

Then I got home and blood was rolling down my arm

I remember running home because after being out the house for like 11 hrs I just wanted to catch whatever basketball I could before going to bed to wake up to go back to work

I had to get off work to go take the bus to the plasma place to get bus money for the week

Then from the plasma place I would walk 40 mins at night while being groggy to get home just to save the money I would use on the bus

Then I got home and blood was rolling down my arm

I remember running home because after being out the house for like 11 hrs I just wanted to catch whatever basketball I could before going to bed to wake up to go back to work

man I was leaving work to go do that shit, get the cash, run and bring the bm diapers, cigarettes, cigars, whatever it was that day and then back to work

tues and thurs like clockwork

I’m about to cry lol

It was rough man..

man you aight lmao......people out here doing that shit for food for the week, but most just a lil weed/gas money

I did plasma too...I usta hate the niggas that could be in and out 30 minutes talmbout they bout to get some drank...Meanwhile my ass drinkin mad water not eatin any fried food the night before...Sitting there pumpin my hand for a hour or more....

...But I usta love that cold chill through my vein at the end and that instant deposit on my card...

I did plasma too...I usta hate the niggas that could be in and out 30 minutes talmbout they bout to get some drank...Meanwhile my ass drinkin mad water not eatin any fried food the night before...Sitting there pumpin my hand for a hour or more....

...But I usta love that cold chill through my vein at the end and that instant deposit on my card...
I mastered that shit after awhile

Would be on the IC site while sitting there getting my life pumped out then go about my day. I used to also used that shit as a way to get a free STD check

Back