Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Wildest Thing You Ever Did For Money...?

GO843

Life Coach In Between Jobs
...Or someone you know, if you don't wanna incriminate yourself...

...I once found myself in a position where I was workin the door and settin up the venue for a Black Chippendale event...I had been workin as an audio engineer in this studio and the owner was into other shit around the city he would put me in on from time to time...

This particular time, he ain tell me what the event was just that he wanted me to come help...So I get there, settin out chairs and shit...And this group of buff niggas pulls up in a van and walks in with gym clothes and duffle bags...

...So I ask ol boy what's goin on tonight...And he say "Gon be a lotta ladies and a lotta cash"...

...Fast forward, after the doors closed and I had smoked a joint I actually walked aroud and peeped the scene a lil bit(insert pauses and jokes)... I saw more middle aged women buss down in public than I ever would have imagined that night...Takin they wedding rings off, suckin stripper dick in front of erbody, requesting to go in the back and get trained...It was wild and hilarious...Women really get 10 times more loose in the strip club than dudes do...

…The most uncomfortable part though was at one point, they manager tried to recruit me...I was 22 at the time, in good shape, and a lotta the women kept asking if I was a dancer when I was walkin around...He peeped that and came at me like I was Jesus Shuttlesworth...Those ladies were throwin big bread, so I actually considered it, but I eventually declined...

I worked on a tomato farm in the hot ass NC summer for 3wks. I hated that shit a nigga really did feel like a slave going out to that field every morning from 7am to 5p. Had to deal with snakes and big ass rats. Worst job ever mane but I was broke and my dad said I better get a job

Legally

I was 19 and pushed baskets at Sams a club for my first job.

That summer was unforgivable

I worked in this abandoned some say haunted factory stocking boxes full of Tommy Hilfiger underwear one summer. No AC no water nothing.

Bruh that shit was the second worst job I ever had. They would drop the 4 of is off at the old factory and tell us to move boxes from one room to the next. Man doors be opening and shutting on their own and you would hear people having full conversations but never see nobody. All 4 of us lasted about 3wks and said fuck that shit.

I worked in this abandoned some say haunted factory stocking boxes full of Tommy Hilfiger underwear one summer. No AC no water nothing.

Bruh that shit was the second worst job I ever had. They would drop the 4 of is off at the old factory and tell us to move boxes from one room to the next. Man doors be opening and shutting on their own and you would hear people having full conversations but never see nobody. All 4 of us lasted about 3wks and said fuck that shit.

I was gon say I think I'd hate this worse than the farm...But then I re-read the farm...Yeah these were some shitty jobs...

Legally

I was 19 and pushed baskets at Sams a club for my first job.

That summer was unforgivable

I worked at BI-LO at 19, same shit...Ironically though, lost a lotta weight bein out there and pulled a lotta local bitches who had never seen me before cause I was at the store all the time...

Lol I worked for s non profit where my job was to stand in front of Walgreens on Michigan and Monroe w a clip board and get ppl to donate money and sign up ..... it was dead in the summer and hot as fuck... I lasted a day

I was gon say I think I'd hate this worse than the farm...But then I re-read the farm...Yeah these were some shitty jobs...
Bruh we would be on the back of a tractor going out to the field. A nigga felt like Toby from Roots mane. Now I think about it the fucked up thing was some times you could be a field nigga working the tomato field or a house nigga washing the tomatoes. It was 8 of us my cousin and 6 redneck white kids. Lol smfh

Bruh we would be on the back of a tractor going out to the field. A nigga felt like Toby from Roots mane. Now I think about it the fucked up thing was some times you could be a field nigga working the tomato field or a house nigga washing the tomatoes. It was 8 of us my cousin and 6 redneck white kids. Lol smfh

Jesus...Lmaoooooo...

I also sold Kirby vacuums door to door for bout a month...That shit was crazy cause niggas would literally let you "demonstrate" the vacuum all over the house but not buy shit...So you end up bussin your ass for free if you were easily finessed...

..But around this time...DMX was livin all around Upstate SC, mad folk round here have a DMX story cause bret would just be out chillin...So we pull up to this one house in Lyman, and it happened to be some family of his and this nigga is in the backyard ridin dirtbikes...He came in, watched the demonstration with his people...Said "Shit man, that's a good product, God bless y'all"...And they did not buy a motha fuckin thing, but took pictures and invited us to ride dirt bikes...Lmaooo...We left that house mad as fuck...But I sold a premium package later that night to a old white lady...It be your own people...

I also sold Kirby vacuums door to door for bout a month...That shit was crazy cause niggas would literally let you "demonstrate" the vacuum all over the house but not buy shit...So you end up bussin your ass for free if you were easily finessed...

..But around this time...DMX was livin all around Upstate SC, mad folk round here have a DMX story cause bret would just be out chillin...So we pull up to this one house in Lyman, and it happened to be some family of his and this nigga is in the backyard ridin dirtbikes...He came in, watched the demonstration with his people...Said "Shit man, that's a good product, God bless y'all"...And they did not buy a motha fuckin thing, but took pictures and invited us to ride dirt bikes...Lmaooo...We left that house mad as fuck...But I sold a premium package later that night to a old white lady...It be your own people...

LMAO nigga wasn't noooooobody buying a 2000 vacuum cleaner. I would let them nigga clean the whole house tho

LMAO nigga wasn't noooooobody buying a 2000 vacuum cleaner. I would let them nigga clean the whole house tho

Hahaha...I member during training they told us the price, bout 3 niggas quit right then...Like we ain bout to sell this shit...But I just looked at it like hell obviously the team leads been sellin em so fuck it I might as well try...And you could finance em too, but I member one dude was like "Ion want a monthly payment on a vacuum, man"...

Got hired as a Walmart stocker...lasted 2 days.

I was going thru months of being unemployed and was desperate. So I applied and got hired.

Got to work...went thru the brief orientation...then the supervisor took me to the back...and left me. Apparently no one told me my azzz had to unload those big azzz Walmart trailers! Met the other coworkers, and was told to get started. Hated...every...minute.

These muthafuccas had had the HEAVIEST shyt stacked on top of everything. Then you had to unload the trailers fast b/c you had a certain time limit to finish. After that 1st day, my body felt like I was trampled by a herd of every 4 legged creature on the planet. Oh yeah...I wasn't given a safety belt or NOTHIN!

2nd day...was unloading a trailer when a big azzz box that had furniture fell from the top and clip my side. It was that moment I knew I was quitting. 3rd day...my black azzz stayed home. Dad asked if I was going to work...

camron nope.gif

...and continued laying on the couch. Never again.

Last edited:
Got hired as a Walmart stocker...lasted 2 days.

I was going thru months of being unemployed and was desperate. So I applied and got hired.

Got to work...went thru the brief orientation...then the supervisor took me to the back...and left me. Apparently no one told me my azzz had to unload those big azzz Walmart trailers! Met the other coworkers, and was told to get started. Hated...every...minute.

These muthafuccas had had the HEAVIEST shyt stacked on top of everything. Them you had to unload the trailers fast b/c you had a certain time limit to finish. After that 1st day, my body felt like I was trampled by a herd of every 4 legged creature on the planet. Oh yeah...I wasn't given a safety or NOTHIN!

2nd day...was unloading a trailer when a big azzz box that had furniture fell from the top and clip my side. It was that moment I knew I was quitting. 3rd day...my black azzz stayed home. Dad asked if I was going to work...

View attachment 159235

...and continued laying on the couch. Never again.

Oh yeah, issa couple Walmart distribution centers near me...I've def heard some horror stories...Loading/unloading jobs in general give no fuck about you or your health...Which is retarded, cause you need the people to be good and functional in order to get the shit done right...A lotta these companies are really evil...

Maaaaan that shit was THEEEE worst! Van drop us off at the top of a random ass neighborhood and we gotta work our way back..nobody was buying shit, and they'd give you a little wiggle room on the price but the lower you went the less you got from the sale...3 days...
:cantsee:

Maaaaan that shit was THEEEE worst! Van drop us off at the top of a random ass neighborhood and we gotta work our way back..nobody was buying shit, and they'd give you a little wiggle room on the price but the lower you went the less you got from the sale...3 days...
:cantsee:

Hell yeah...I got maybe 3 sales all together in that month...And 2 more that cancelled later...Only thing that kept me that long was I wasn't hurting for money at the time and my coworkers were cool and before and after the day we would just be hot boxin the van and drinkin...It was just like the movie "American Honey"...

Restored a boardwalk by taking out the old wood and putting in the new wood for a hotel during the hottest week of the summer.

It was a nice hotel by the harbor. But the wood on the boardwalk were like 30 ft long slabs we had to carry back and forth like 100-200 yards from where they dropped it behind the boat house.

1 at a time was tough. 2 was a lot. I was trying to do 3 or 4 at a time to get it done quicker, but that shit was murder.

Shit was crazy, I was like 19. But I said even then I was gonna stay in that hotel one day. When me and the wife celebrated 5 years we spent 3 nights there

Restored a boardwalk by taking out the old wood and putting in the new wood for a hotel during the hottest week of the summer.

It was a nice hotel by the harbor. But the wood on the boardwalk were like 30 ft long slabs we had to carry back and forth like 100-200 yards from where they dropped it behind the boat house.

1 at a time was tough. 2 was a lot. I was trying to do 3 or 4 at a time to get it done quicker, but that shit was murder.

Shit was crazy, I was like 19. But I said even then I was gonna stay in that hotel one day. When me and the wife celebrated 5 years we spent 3 nights there

Thass dope as fuck...I be doin the same with restaurants and hotels I couldn't afford or had some crazy experience at when I was younger...

@LadyDu Please confirm that the 5 year anniversary hotel was nice.

Aite this a weird ass story but it’s all true....one day in high school we had a massive snow storm...so school cancelled ...I’m bout to make myself the most fire breakfast when my guy shows up like yo I got us a job shoveling snow it’s lit we bout to get paid....I’m like fuck but whatever let’s roll...we get to some old lady crib come to find out this nigga was on some Good Samaritan shit , he just asked her if we could shovel her yard I almost buried the homie in the snow too but the old lady was nice gave us some cheese and told us she d find us more work.....the next Saturday she hits us up like her friend has a building and need some snow shoveling work ....shit paying like 60 an hour... we in high school so we like hell yea...we get to homie crib he in there watching TV talking bout all the tools u need are in the basement it’s open just go down there grab what u need and get to work when u ready....we get down there and the basement is dark as fuck all of the sudden we feel someone and hear a voice behind us.....yo we were shook thought this was bout to be some pulp fiction shit...homie was all y’all need help finding anything? I had already grabbed the shovel As a defense mechanism and was like we good we got everything we need.....yo we never worked that hard and fast before lol we were gone made a quick 120.....that was our last job lol

Aite this a weird ass story but it’s all true....one day in high school we had a massive snow storm...so school cancelled ...I’m bout to make myself the most fire breakfast when my guy shows up like yo I got us a job shoveling snow it’s lit we bout to get paid....I’m like fuck but whatever let’s roll...we get to some old lady crib come to find out this nigga was on some Good Samaritan shit , he just asked her if we could shovel her yard I almost buried the homie in the snow too but the old lady was nice gave us some cheese and told us she d find us more work.....the next Saturday she hits us up like her friend has a building and need some snow shoveling work ....shit paying like 60 an hour... we in high school so we like hell yea...we get to homie crib he in there watching TV talking bout all the tools u need are in the basement it’s open just go down there grab what u need and get to work when u ready....we get down there and the basement is dark as fuck all of the sudden we feel someone and hear a voice behind us.....yo we were shook thought this was bout to be some pulp fiction shit...homie was all y’all need help finding anything? I had already grabbed the shovel As a defense mechanism and was like we good we got everything we need.....yo we never worked that hard and fast before lol we were gone made a quick 120.....that was our last job lol

Shiiiiid, I woulda gone back again...Be weird all you want nigga, try somethin we fuckin you up...Pay me though...

Back