Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the most annoying/offensive shit a non black person ever said to you?

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
One is "Stop complaining! Slavery/Jim Crow/etc happened a long time ago!"
I don't even need to explain this one. If you know Black history, you should know.

another when I was a kid in school was

"I don't like Black People. Except you Northfolk, you're cool."

Told the teacher ASAP, and got him in trouble.

This wasn’t so annoying or even offensive...

... Just kinda “tone-deaf” (I think).

Had a white guy tell me: “You’re very articulate. Where did you go to school?”

You know damn well he wouldn’t have said that if I was white.

Almost killed this cac on Halloween.

Ultimately idc. I mean I did strangle a cac the other day for saying "I'm white your black. If I call the police maybe they'll kill you. Either way I win this." Because I asked him to leave my club. He thought I really wouldn't kill him right there. He thought he could control me with fear of the police. He's influenced and emboldened by the shit going on in your country.

Racism affects all of us. The results of this election affects all of us. But whatever. Go ahead with the ignorant shit for lols.

Was really ready to get him outta here for saying that to me. They had to get me off him.

That I look like Obama.

Not everyone lightskin looks like Obama FFS.

Also I answered a cunt at a Greek festival I attended what my racial mix was and she had the audacity to respond with "are you ok?" as if there's something inherently wrong racial mixing. Like everyone isn't mixed to some extent. Like I'm some lab baby genetically experimented on.

That stuff really grates on me. It doesn't matter if it was said slightly tongue in cheek, the sentiment behind the response is clear enough. I just tell niggas I'm Canadian now. I don't need to hear anyone's surprise and confusion like I'm some exotic oddity. Fuck em.

I had a kid call me nigger when I was 6 or 7 while swimming at the YMCA with my friends.
I waited for him to go to the locker room where I cornered him.

I tried to knock him out but some how he moved slightly and I ended punching him in the rib. Lefta big red mark on him.

Had a white cat I used to work with tell me y’all get mad and sensitive when it comes to racial politics. I told him sharing the same skin tone as our oppressors, he can’t tell us how to be oppressed.

Last edited:
I cant think of nothing specific, but it's been plenty of class discussion where cacs would hold the class hostage and wana play 'devil's advocate' on the wrong topic.

Back