Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Hardest Game You've Ever Played?

67486_front.jpg

I beat Jak 2 without any problems. I loved that game and series. Never understood why they never migrated over to PS4 with new titles.
I beat the first one without problems, but I'm struggling with the second one.

I googled Jak 2 difficulty as a joke and found out that its actually one of the hardest games of all time and a lot of people struggle with it.

Wu Tang: Bring The Pain. I never beat it because of that prick Fei Long. The closest I came to beating him my mum came in my room and broke my concentration. I was cussing I couldn't believe it. Never came that close again. He was like the harpies in God of War

Wu Tang: Bring The Pain. I never beat it because of that prick Fei Long. The closest I came to beating him my mum came in my room and broke my concentration. I was cussing I couldn't believe it. Never came that close again. He was like the harpies in God of War
Nigga said Wu tang: bring the pain

Im dyin

Yo my son conned me into playing Cuphead with him. I have the type of personality that when i start something i have to finish it. Both of us were heated. He slipped up and cussed playing one day and i aint even get mad at him.

F**k that game
Lol I wanted to beat it but I said fuck it man

I would buy the sequel though because the game was cool

Lol just checked it was taste the pain. That's how long ago it was since i played it
Lmao yo I just checked, what kinda mandela effect is this?

I remember it was called shaolin style, but the internet got two names.

Maybe different regions

Lmao yo I just checked, what kinda mandela effect is this?

I remember it was called shaolin style, but the internet got two names.

Maybe different regions
Yeah im in the UK so maybe we had a different version. One day i'm gonna go and beat that shit.

Hol up did you ever finish it?

Back