Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Hardest Game You've Ever Played?

Sekiro definitely.

With Dark Souls, you could at least summon people to your world and handle tough bosses or areas, but sekiro you were completely alone and that combat in the game aint no joke. One wrong move could fuck you up big time or at the very least leave you scrambling. I cant count how many attempts some of those bosses took for me to kill them.

Genichiro, the first fight.. Maaaaan, fuck that guy. Well technically it was the 2nd fight since your first fight of the game is with genichiro, but still. Then the White Ape.. The last 3 bosses i straight up cheesed cuz i was getting no where after 20 attempts lol.

Sekiro definitely.

With Dark Souls, you could at least summon people to your world and handle tough bosses or areas, but sekiro you were completely alone and that combat in the game aint no joke. One wrong move could fuck you up big time or at the very least leave you scrambling. I cant count how many attempts some of those bosses took for me to kill them.

Genichiro, the first fight.. Maaaaan, fuck that guy. Well technically it was the 2nd fight since your first fight of the game is with genichiro, but still. Then the White Ape.. The last 3 bosses i straight up cheesed cuz i was getting no where after 20 attempts lol.
Lol I was sweating hard as shit while fighting Genichiro, if I remember correctly he could heal himself too

But lady butterfly....

Funny thing is I almost beat her on the first try and it was easy, but when I tried the other 130 times I failed and never played again.

Lol I was sweating hard as shit while fighting Genichiro, if I remember correctly he could heal himself too

But lady butterfly....

Funny thing is I almost beat her on the first try and it was easy, but when I tried the other 130 times I failed and never played again.
Thats the funny thing for me is everyone would say they had the biggest issues with Lady Butterfly, but I downed her on the 2nd attempt. She was definitely difficult af, but for some reason she was much easier to me than some of the mini bosses. Those fucking Bulls would piss me off. Especially the first one. After i finally killed the first bull the second bull was much easier to take down since i knew the fight, but some of those Generals were difficult af to kill too. Whole fucking game is difficult lmao. Dont get me started on those fucking bastards with the purple robes. ESPECIALLY the ones with red eyes.. Those motherfuckers would do 10 slashes in 5 seconds it felt like, Soon as i saw them pull their sword back i just started spamming the parry/block button and only succeeded in blocking maybe 80% of the time lmao

Thats the funny thing for me is everyone would say they had the biggest issues with Lady Butterfly, but I downed her on the 2nd attempt. She was definitely difficult af, but for some reason she was much easier to me than some of the mini bosses. Those fucking Bulls would piss me off. Especially the first one. After i finally killed the first bull the second bull was much easier to take down since i knew the fight, but some of those Generals were difficult af to kill too. Whole fucking game is difficult lmao. Dont get me started on those fucking bastards with the purple robes. ESPECIALLY the ones with red eyes.. Those motherfuckers would do 10 slashes in 5 seconds it felt like, Soon as i saw them pull their sword back i just started spamming the parry/block button and only succeeded in blocking maybe 80% of the time lmao

Lmao, I gotta go back and finish it. I never played the souls games or bloodborne because I heard people rage quit.

Thought I would cop the latest fromsoftware instead since that might be the easiest.

It's literally ranked as the hardest game of all time on almost every list lmao.

Lmao, I gotta go back and finish it. I never played the souls games or bloodborne because I heard people rage quit.

Thought I would cop the latest fromsoftware instead since that might be the easiest.

It's literally ranked as the hardest game of all time on almost every list lmao.

Lmfao! Without a doubt dude. Souls and Borne are all great games. Not so much Dark Souls 2, but 1 and 3 were amazing. Bloodborne is exactly like Dark Souls, except in a different setting and no shields, but in those games you can summon people to help you if things get too difficult. But you also have people invading your world and killing you cuz they have waaaaaay better gear than you. But you have the option to play offline too if you wanted haha.

Dark Souls 2 isnt an unplayable game, but the creator/director of the franchise had left when Dark Souls 2 was being made and he went to work on Bloodborne so Dark Souls 2 just really lacked his direction. Its still worth the play if you get into the franchise.

But i kinda had the same thinking as you when they announced Sekiro. Was all excited seeing it was a single player game so im expecting them to ease up a bit on the difficulty, but no. Them motherfuckers went full throttle on the difficulty lol. Ive beat Dark Souls 1 solo and that was leaps and bounds easier than sekiro was.

From Squares next game in development is called "Elden Ring" and its going to be their first open world game. Be on the lookout for that. Not much about it has been released but we know your character travels to 7 different kingdoms and defeats bosses in there and every kingdom gives you a new power. Whatever order you do them in is completely up to you. Should be cool though.

Also they are doing that Demon Souls Remake for PS5 so that should be pretty cool.

Lmfao! Without a doubt dude. Souls and Borne are all great games. Not so much Dark Souls 2, but 1 and 3 were amazing. Bloodborne is exactly like Dark Souls, except in a different setting and no shields, but in those games you can summon people to help you if things get too difficult. But you also have people invading your world and killing you cuz they have waaaaaay better gear than you. But you have the option to play offline too if you wanted haha.

Dark Souls 2 isnt an unplayable game, but the creator/director of the franchise had left when Dark Souls 2 was being made and he went to work on Bloodborne so Dark Souls 2 just really lacked his direction. Its still worth the play if you get into the franchise.

But i kinda had the same thinking as you when they announced Sekiro. Was all excited seeing it was a single player game so im expecting them to ease up a bit on the difficulty, but no. Them motherfuckers went full throttle on the difficulty lol. Ive beat Dark Souls 1 solo and that was leaps and bounds easier than sekiro was.

From Squares next game in development is called "Elden Ring" and its going to be their first open world game. Be on the lookout for that. Not much about it has been released but we know your character travels to 7 different kingdoms and defeats bosses in there and every kingdom gives you a new power. Whatever order you do them in is completely up to you. Should be cool though.

Also they are doing that Demon Souls Remake for PS5 so that should be pretty cool.
Props I need to play the souls games, they should be a breeze since I've played sekiro lol.

Yeah I'm waiting until they release demon souls so I can play it from the beginning. Is there a storyline in the games or can I just jump right into any of them?

Yeah I'm waiting on elden right, if i remember correctly, George R.R. Martin had something to do with it.

My backlog is gonna be crazy with games lol.

Props I need to play the souls games, they should be a breeze since I've played sekiro lol.

Yeah I'm waiting until they release demon souls so I can play it from the beginning. Is there a storyline in the games or can I just jump right into any of them?

Yeah I'm waiting on elden right, if i remember correctly, George R.R. Martin had something to do with it.

My backlog is gonna be crazy with games lol.
Yeah George RR Martin was a consultant i beleive was his official title. He helped with the direction of the story that was written.

So Dark Souls does have a story, but the game doesnt really tell you much about it outside of the very beginning intro cut scene. It kind of gives a glimpse into "the old world" and all of the story information you learn off of items you find as its based in the item description. Even the NPC's will talk to you cryptically and you'll leave thinking "wtf did that even mean?". There are videos on Youtube that will go into deep detail all of the Dark Souls lore from 1-3 though. All of the games take place in different times so there isnt a whole lot of familiar characters in every entry. If you jump into Dark Souls, i would say pick up Dark Souls: Remaster and Dark Souls 3. Can just skip 2 and go back to it if you really enjoyed the series.

Im pretty sure they released a collection of Dark Souls 1 and 2 Remastered and Dark Souls 3 though, so if you find that just get that, but for sure DS 1 and 2 are must plays as well as bloodborne. But the stories dont really connect with eachother too much.

Back