Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's The Funniest Album Cover of All Time?

Classic cover.

DGAF what nobody say, this shit fonkin!

I always seen the album cover but never heard a song off of it. This song is dope af. Dude is flowing.*adds song to my car playlist*

Last edited:
1459177011_01305f3ce6af5d760947b371441064c3.jpg

literally saw this shit for the first time this morning

Gangsta Boo flipped that (before ya'll freak out and say we're cheering the misogyny)

i actually like her song better

I thought this song was only known in New Orleans.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!

I've said it over and over on her and the IC; Detroit was listening to some of everybody back inna day. MC Thick, Bust Down, Kilo G, Gregory D... Lotta NOLA shit made its way up north.

I said the same thing about old school ATL rappers like Shy D, Kilo, Splack Pack, Raheem the Dream, Tony MF Rock, and a grip of other cats I can't even think of at the moment.

Memphis, Houston, Miami, Chicago... You name a spot outside of LA and NYC that had a decent hip hop scene back in the late 80's - early 90's and their shit was gettin love in Tha D.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!

I've said it over and over on her and the IC; Detroit was listening to some of everybody back inna day. MC Thick, Bust Down, Kilo G, Gregory D... Lotta NOLA shit made its way up north.

I said the same thing about old school ATL rappers like Shy D, Kilo, Splack Pack, Raheem the Dream, Tony MF Rock, and a grip of other cats I can't even think of at the moment.

Memphis, Houston, Miami, Chicago... You name a spot outside of LA and NYC that had a decent hip hop scene back in the late 80's - early 90's and their shit was gettin love in Tha D.
That's too dope. Glad to see our sound made it elsewhere outside the boot.

That's too dope. Glad to see our sound made it elsewhere outside the boot.

You'd be surprised at how far music you thought was local or regional made it. LA and NYC pretty much ignored the rest of the country, so it kinda makes sense that NOLA, Detroit, Chicago, Memphis, Oakland/Bay Area, Miami, and Houston hip hop tended to travel around.

Back