Welcome To aBlackWeb

whats the easiet education to get a job thats well paid?

Don Dada

I work with people with disabilities and it is difficult and crap pay. I get poorly paid even though I work full time. What education is there to get better paid? I like games, music, training and anime

Based off what you like...And depending on where you live...It could pay off for you to learn both graphic design and audio engineering...The design you could do freelance....The engineering you would need to get in the door at a good studio before you start making decent money, so that's why it could depend on you living in a bigger city with a music scene...Depending on how far you go with it, you could een combine the two and start making your own anime on youtube and monetize it...Since you like gaming you could also try tournaments and/or monetized game streaming...

Based off what's actually necessary in the world right now...And in order of time and difficulty(I think)...Mechatronics, IT, Nursing, Legal, Accounting...I'm in mechatronics, it's not very difficult to get a two year degree and you'll typically come out makin about 50k if you get with a good company...If you have manufacturing plants in your area, they need people to maintain the machines...Folk in the other fields correct me if it takes more time to get career worthy skills than the other ones...

And then of course, if you have some money saved up and the idea of working for yourself interests you...You could get into things like retail arbitrage, drop shipping, real estate wholesale, debt collection, tax preparation...If you can cook and have a way to get food for a cheap price(find somebody with stamps) you could start selling plates...

Alabama is the worst state to reside and/or work in. Minimum wage is $7.25. Jobs that acquire any type of care to elderly, disabled, or mentally challenged ppl are considered the easiest jobs to obtain due companies not being able to maintain a full staff, work load/duties, terrible or lack of benefits, and horrible pay. Fast food restaurants pay more than these type of facilities.

learn a trade bro

electrical, plumbing, landscaping, mechanic, hvac, etc....its not EASY but you dont need college for the shit

fastest and easiest route to some decent money would be getting a CDL here, i dont know what its called out there.....but get licensed to drive trucks

It wa s fucked up day for me today because I got in a fight with a kid at my work, he is tall . So he wanted to hold my hand and i refused to do it and the other at my work got pissed at me but i said i cant hold no guys hand and they said its part of the job..SO the kid started to punch me but i backed but he kept going at me but i didnt beat him up or anything i just jumped back until he calm down.

I need newjob asap

learn a trade bro

electrical, plumbing, landscaping, mechanic, hvac, etc....its not EASY but you dont need college for the shit

fastest and easiest route to some decent money would be getting a CDL here, i dont know what its called out there.....but get licensed to drive trucks

I read to plumber before but I did not finish course. It was hard and uninteresting. It was education you did not need high school grades.

There is education as an electrician here I live. You do not need any special grades. How much would u make each month as that work?

I read to plumber before but I did not finish course. It was hard and uninteresting. It was education you did not need high school grades.

There is education as an electrician here I live. You do not need any special grades. How much would u make each month as that work?
You'd earn pretty well as an electrician.

There's prolly websites you can see the pay for each job.

It wa s fucked up day for me today because I got in a fight with a kid at my work, he is tall . So he wanted to hold my hand and i refused to do it and the other at my work got pissed at me but i said i cant hold no guys hand and they said its part of the job..SO the kid started to punch me but i backed but he kept going at me but i didnt beat him up or anything i just jumped back until he calm down.

I need newjob asap
Sounds like this kid was beating your ass all day

Real shit if your grammar is half as bad in your native tongue as it is in English you may need to go back and finish up grade school before tryin’ to advance....again I’m givin’ you tha benefit of tha doubt because I know you’re not American and I can’t believe English is your 1st language...

Good luck tho...

Friends, I need help writing a essay at the college that deals with behavioral economics. Please help with tips or materials. So far, just starting to work, so that will need any thoughts and materials. I will be very grateful. My friends advised me to look at the essay writing service https://www.easy-essay.org/ that will help me professionally with my essay. Friends, please see this list when there is an opportunity. What service would you recommend?

Last edited:
Back