Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's the best way to get a women number?

There isn't a one way to ask. I think it depends on you and the girl. Some women will not give you a number just off the fact that they don't know you....regardless of how charming you are or how creative your way of asking was. So be ok with a no if your going to ask a woman you don't know for her number. Now if the woman is someone you see often or will see again. I would pay attention to her, and what she talks about. Personalize it,so she knows like ok he trying. Lastly just be honest and if she feeling you in any way...she will give you her number. You usually can tell if the girl is feeling you too...just pay attention.

If the conversation is flowing she'll either give it to you willingly without even saying anything or you'll just know when it's time to ask. Both have worked for me🤷🏽‍♂️

The three C’s, also works with other things in life

“I have to go but I really enjoyed talking to you, and I’d love to do it again later, can I have your number so I can make that happen”

In this order

compliment
cause
confirmation

Give her your number or you get hers? what's the best line to say when getting the number?

I don't got a father or uncle's to give me any game on this.

If you have to ask this question then the answer wouldn’t matter because nothing would result...

Ask yourself WHY should she even bother exchanging numbers with you. This would give you a clue as to what the conversation should center around when you approach her..

@Punctual And Organized gave the best answer imo

Back