Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On The Run 2

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Upgrade U

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Shinning

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
drunk in love was both of them 100% on their swag.....

it was floyd whooping manny's ass when h told yall he been telling yall he was the GOAT for 10 years.....

shit was like an instant undeniable hit.....i was working at a club when that shit was at it's height of popularity.....dj's could literally just start the song and turn it off and the whole club would finish that shit accapella.....

they knocked this shit out the park.....

Yea, I'll prolly rock with Drunk In Love too, but Upgrade U is still fire to this day imo, jay's verse on that shit is the epitome of what flow is .I remember when Crazy In Love came out, that shit controlled the entire summer. On the run and bonnie and clyde is fire too, i gotta think on this one.

crazy in love was the shit cuz of the dance....
giphy.gif

but naw you right......

that shit was a serious hit too..... but i just can't front on drunk in love.....

it's just certain tracks that perfectly describe a emotion....chicks be dead sober acting drunk as fuck when drunk in love come on.....

you dancing with a chick when that shit come on, yall might as well be fucking on the dance floor.....i know i done watched atleast 3 people get pregnant through their pants off that shit....slow grind be on a million

Ahhh, I was thinking about Jay's flow on crazy in love, his flow on Upgrade u was dope too, but on Crazy In Love? Nigga! That's the flow that got him at Goat status.

lol, i love his flow in deja vu....

but yea he killt crazy n love, that shit was prolly the best verse by jay....

and upgrade you was both of them on that braggadocious shit....i love that beat.....

but drunk in love....that shit my nigga.....lol.......

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!!!! This just hit me.

Let's slow down, now.... we've all just witnessed how much @Dupacalypse loves the song Drunk In Love, right?

But here's the kicker, guess who wrote the song?

tumblr_noz5hwN8zN1rbtacqo1_500.gif

Explain ur hate for Future the Gawd sir @Dupacalypse :uk:

Not to derail the thread, but here's acouple more rnb joints written by Future The Gawd

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!!!!!! This just hit me.

Let's slow down, now.... we've all just witnessed how much @Dupacalypse loves the song Drunk In Love, right?

But here's the kicker, guess who wrote the song?

tumblr_noz5hwN8zN1rbtacqo1_500.gif

Explain ur hate for Future the Gawd sir @Dupacalypse :uk:
never said the nigga ain't make catchy shit that the ladies love singing along to....

that nigga great at that shit.....beyonce's part in that song was sensational

i'm talking bars tho...he ain't write jay z shit
:think:

lol eventhough I do think the nigga got bars, I'll take that , I can understand a nigga saying he's a good song maker , but doesn't have bars.

But overall trash? Hell nah b.

Upgrade you and especially Drunk in Love set shit off man but Crazy in Love made you take Bey and Hov serious as a power couple in music. Soon as those horns start blazing you know what time it was
jA39Uo2_zpsjq7fgsmg.png

Back