Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Thighs got to be the worst part of the chicken. I hate them shits but the Mrs. loves them.

I agree

Pan seared and then baked/stewed in tha oven and them shits bang G...

but I also agree...shits weird

I never buy thighs or bring up any meals that include them....legs either.....I'll eat em but it aint my first choice

but yeah, you get em seared up in a good cast iron skillet and toss em in the oven they come out pretty good

they wack and greasy any other way

They always come out too dry

gotta cook em on high high

whether grilling, frying, whatever

it seals the outside and keeps the juice in

we got the range/grill on the stove and toss whole breasts on there over open flame

5-6 mins on each side and they usually good to go....the meat thermometer is the truth tho....no matter what it looks like, its done @ 165 degrees

they had to show me, I wont lie lol.....I had to explain to them that black people are terrified of uncooked chicken lmao

Mussells w/ garlic butter sauce

mussells.jpg

giphy.gif

Subs with either tater tots or onion rings.

Sometimes I miss Murry's steakums! I don't eat red meat anymore though but great childhood memories from these
Sandwich-Steaks_i.jpg

20190526_163908.jpg

I personally never worked a grill in my life so I went out and got a cheap grill and attempted it to try and learn. Came out good but I'm sure its basic asf to those who actually work that mf. Just threw some Jerk chicken thighs on it with some burgers and hot dogs. Open to tips..

Back