Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Are You Cooking for Dinner Tonight??

Its called Island Joe.

Could be a little hotter for my taste but its cool
Have you ever trade grace??2nd shelf far left man I did some jerk wings and used that stuff had some folks over that from over there they thought that shit was homemade. From left to right, those first 2 bottles are like a sauce like the other 2 are like a greens mix/ marinade you only need a spoonful or 2 for it but that hot is really hot though Resized_20200410_121115.jpeg

What kind of jerk season you use
Have you ever trade grace??2nd shelf far left man I did some jerk wings and used that stuff had some folks over that from over there they thought that shit was homemade. From left to right, those first 2 bottles are like a sauce like the other 2 are like a greens mix/ marinade you only need a spoonful or 2 for it but that hot is really hot thoughView attachment 281344

Good look. Its hard to find a good jerk seasoning/sauce.

Ima try it out

The salmon is just blackened. Zatarans has a good blackening seasoning but its really salty. So i use that as the salt and then buy any blackening seasoning without salt to coat the fish so it gets the dark crust.

Brush it with butter than season it with the blackening and pan sear for like 3 minutes each side. Then i put it in the oven at 350 to finish it off.

Grits are regular grits. Follow the directions to make them but i use half water and half heavy cream. When the water/cream is heating up i put a vegetable bullion cube in and maybe a little garlic powder.

The beurre blanc is just a butter sauce. Use like a half a cup of any dry white wine, a fourth of a cup of white wine vinegar and like 2 shallots diced up. Put it all in a pot a boil it until all the liquid is gone but dont burn the shallots. Then add 1/3 cup of heavy cream to the pot and heat it to a slow boil. Then cube up a stick of unsalted butter and add it in slowly and whisk it the whole time untill all the butter is in it. Make sure its unsalted or its gonna be dumb salty lol. Then i season it with salt and white pepper.

You wanna make that last because you have to use it immediately.

Grits, salmon on top. Then i had some pico in the fridge and put that on top with some chopped green onion and then the sauce.

Good luck bruh

props for this. I tried the beurre blanc sauce on some salmon and it was pretty good. Thanks for the idea/recipe

Have you ever trade grace??2nd shelf far left man I did some jerk wings and used that stuff had some folks over that from over there they thought that shit was homemade. From left to right, those first 2 bottles are like a sauce like the other 2 are like a greens mix/ marinade you only need a spoonful or 2 for it but that hot is really hot thoughView attachment 281344

Yep got a bottle of that grace jerk bbq sauce in my pantry

Back