Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats a Serious Hot Button Issue You DGAF About?

I just got out of the hospital. I'd been there for 2 and a half months with Covid.

That Coronavirus is no joke. I had tubes in my stomach and another tube in my throat. I was on a ventilator and bed ridden for two and a half months. After a while I couldn't walk or talk.

Get the shot, Covid isn't something you want.

BEEN tellin muthafuccas this. From the stories i've heard, and people I know that caught it...yeah that shyt is SERIOUS AF!

One of the main reasons why its so deadly...you dunno what kinda adverse reaction you'll end up with once you get it. And if you'rfortunate enough to survive it, you still gotta worry about what kinda long term effects it may cause to your body. This shyt gives ZERO fuccs about political parties...race...age...gender...NONE OF THAT! The sooner folks realize that, the better. Stupid muthafuccas in this country think if they don't believe in it, then it doesn't exist. Smh.

Stop thinking it'll only affects you. Them 600k people that died behind this virus...most of them caught it from someone who had it, but didn't have symptoms.

5G I'm glad you got thru that brotha. Hoping for a speedy recovery man.

The plight of trans people

The whole black men hate black women bullshit

The whole black women hate black men bullshit

Damn near everything concerning Kanye & Kim

Asian people hate crimes. Even though I feel like whomever harms another group of people for no reason needs to be shot and killed ASAP. I don't care enough to go to the streets for Asians. They don't fuck with us like that so feelings mutual

I just got out of the hospital. I'd been there for 2 and a half months with Covid.

That Coronavirus is no joke. I had tubes in my stomach and another tube in my throat. I was on a ventilator and bed ridden for two and a half months. After a while I couldn't walk or talk.

Get the shot, Covid isn't something you want.
You say NO lies. I had that shit. Worst three days of my life. Glad you pulled through it.

Meh, I gives no fucks about most of the shit folks are on. My one and only peeve with all of it is the sheer amount of misinformation spoken/written about as if it were fact, especially when we live in a day and age where the truth is so easily obtained. To continue to believe the bullshit when you could so easily find factual information on any single topic tells me that nobody is really interested in facts, they're only interested in whatever appeases their sense of morality or superiority.

Meh, I gives no fucks about most of the shit folks are on. My one and only peeve with all of it is the sheer amount of misinformation spoken/written about as if it were fact, especially when we live in a day and age where the truth is so easily obtained. To continue to believe the bullshit when you could so easily find factual information on any single topic tells me that nobody is really interested in facts, they're only interested in whatever appeases their sense of morality or superiority.
Ehhh...ppl use facts to draw false conclusions or use logic that makes sense but purposely misapply it all the time. It's not that ppl can't find or don't know the information. They dont know how to synthesize it which leaves em just as susceptible to believing and spreading bullshit.

Ehhh...ppl use facts to draw false conclusions or use logic that makes sense but purposely misapply it all the time. It's not that ppl can't find or don't know the information. They dont know how to synthesize it which leaves em just as susceptible to believing and spreading bullshit.

Most people won't seek out facts because they're too lazy to do so. They will, however, take some little infographic they saw on FB, IG, or wherever and take it to heart because it sounds good to them without ever once challenging what's presented.

It happened here a while back, and was thoroughly eviscerated by yours truly.

Last edited:
Most people won't seek out facts because they're too lazy to do so. They will, however, take some little infographic they saw on FB, IG, or wherever and take it too heart because it sounds good to them without ever once challenging what's presented.

It happened here a while back, and was thoroughly eviscerated by yours truly.

Yeah but if you think about it, it's near impossible to prove that something is true (or false). You might think something is a fact because it came from a reliable source, but it could still be wrong.

the whole liberal vs. conservative

or Democrat vs. Republican dynamic

as a black person I don't ride for either side that isn't beneficial to me

but mofos be repping sides blindly cosigning like it's gang shit............both sides don't love black people like that

we should be playing both sides to get what we want IMO

Back