Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats a normal amount of sex in a relationship?

On average how much sex u get per month?

• No play

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3-7

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
I think the reason society has accepted it is because lets be real, most times the sex drops off because the woman just doesnt have that same energy anymore. And the man is to supposed to do a bunch of extra shit to get the same pussy, which is bullshit if the woman aint putting in the same effort.

It takes work to keep a sex going life years down the road after a couple has done it all. But for me I think its an absolute must. Ppl dont realize a healthy sex life keeps away a lotta bullshit.

Yea man I'm happy I got a woman that enjoys sex as much as I do. And that bit about a healthy sex life is nothing but truth. The most common denominator I see with issues in my friend's relationships/marriages is a shitty sex life.

I wanna fuck everyday.

Why the fuck is the number lowering due to status of relationship?

What the fuck is wrong with y’all?

Nah. Speak for y’all own boring asses.

stop fighting the inevitable Kandy lmao

i know its wack and sad to hear, but down the line somebody gone get tired of hittin that unless its always somebody new

I havent seen one married/long term person say every day yet

i know its wack and sad to hear, but down the line somebody gone get tired of hittin that unless its always somebody new

What’s considered long term?

My wife and I been together 9 years, married for 7 and shit is daily for us. You gotta admit that not everyone is on that fucking twice a month shit.

I was in a solid relationship for 5+ years. The last years we weren’t together. So for about 8/9 years we dealt with each other.

We fucked ALL THE TIME. It never died down unless we was pissed off at each other or not speaking.

I’m not understanding.

I never understood not wanting to fuck when your kids are in the house. I get it if they are little kids that still need some tending to but 6+ them lil knuckle heads can go sit and watch a movie for a while.

I agree with this one somewhat.....the kids merely being in the house shouldnt matter....we just lock the door in those situations

but on another day, we've been talkin shit thru text all day about all this nasty shit we wanna do later....then get home and you got homework, dinner, baths, medicine, a fight about a blanket or a chair or some shit, etc.....finally sit down to relax and we either sleep or not really on that vibe any more

My wife and I been together 9 years, married for 7 and shit is daily for us. You gotta admit that not everyone is on that fucking twice a month shit.

I was in a solid relationship for 5+ years. The last years we weren’t together. So for about 8/9 years we dealt with each other.

We fucked ALL THE TIME. It never died down unless we was pissed off at each other or not speaking.

I’m not understanding.

right on....there's exceptions to every thread topic like this

my experience is what I find to be most common, but that might be my old boring ass circle

the marathon continues, im proud of ya'll

I agree with this one somewhat.....the kids merely being in the house shouldnt matter....we just lock the door in those situations

but on another day, we've been talkin shit thru text all day about all this nasty shit we wanna do later....then get home and you got homework, dinner, baths, medicine, a fight about a blanket or a chair or some shit, etc.....finally sit down to relax and we either sleep or not really on that vibe any more
I still don’t see how that makes people dwindle down to once or twice a week.

daaamn like organ donors?

I could see that shit in the future

if I had a son I'd just pass it down but I gotta think about this now

right on....there's exceptions to every thread topic like this

my experience is what I find to be most common, but that might be my old boring ass circle

the marathon continues, im proud of ya'll

I be telling all my other married people at work is that all you need is effort and creativity. Can't put all the blame on the kids.

nah i spread the blame pretty evenly across many factors but you're right about the effort

if we want it we'll get it in

this aint some shit i've ever complained or whined about tho, its just my truth

Good cause y’all wasting good years of fucking. Give them parts to someone who gon use them.

Question,

We know you FuckMaster Flex, but say you find yourself in a relationship where everuthing is great but you aint gettin it as often as you'd like.

Lets say twice a week. You kickin that nigga to the left or you stayin?

And Im in full agreement that as much fuckin as possible should be going on.

Question,

We know you FuckMaster Flex, but say you find yourself in a relationship where everuthing is great but you aint gettin it as often as you'd like.

Lets say twice a week. You kickin that nigga to the left or you stayin?

And Im in full agreement that as much fuckin as possible should be going on.
It aint great if I’m not getting it as often as I like. I’m not kicking him to the curb but I am gonna stress that I am unhappy.

Back