Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats a normal amount of sex in a relationship?

On average how much sex u get per month?

• No play

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3-7

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
These new red pill niggas think pussy wears out the more it gets used. Vagina is a muscle. Since when do a muscle get weaker the more you work out

:smh:
I once saw a stripper in Philly smoke a cigarette with her pussy..

How much you think she work out?

Nah. Speak for y’all own boring asses.

when it's new, it's all the time. After I got engaged to both my ex and my wife, sex went from 2-3 time a week to damned near non-stop.
After I got married, we slowed a little to 4-5 times a week but once she got pregnant it was all over the place and as they got older it slowed more and more.

Last edited:
when it's new, it's all the time. After I got engaged to both my ex and my wife, sex went from 2-3 time a week to damned near non-stop.
After I got married, we slowed a little to 4-5 times a day but once she got pregnant it was all over the place and as they got older it slowed more and more.
B O R I N G

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
There are some ruined vaginas out there.
Naw she gotta point, I heard women over 45 develop pussy muscle control to where they can actually massage your dick.... With their pussy .. while they riding you...

Just something I heard.....

Naw she gotta point, I heard women over 45 develop pussy muscle control to where they can actually massage your dick.... With their pussy .. while they riding you...

Just something I heard.....

Women in their twenties can do that.....

Think about it...prostitutes fuck multiple times a week sometimes multiple times a day. Who would pay for it if it's horrible.

Think about it...prostitutes fuck multiple times a week sometimes multiple times a day. Who would pay for it if it's horrible.
High price ones only do it once a day if that.

They're paid more for their company.

The only chicks fucking multiple times a day every day are the ones on the strip..... And women in committed relationships apparently

High price ones only do it once a day if that.

They're paid more for their company.

The only chicks fucking multiple times a day every day are the ones on the strip..... And women in committed relationships apparently
In conclusion, high mileage pussy is largely a myth.

Do kegels regularly. Problem solved.

Guess I should consider myself lucky then, my sex life with the wife is glorious and that's with a 5 year old and a 18 month old.

Just because you're married or in a long term relationship doesn't mean you HAVE to have less sex. It's always been a weird thing that a big chunk of society has accepted as the norm.

Guess I should consider myself lucky then, my sex life with the wife is glorious and that's with a 5 year old and a 18 month old.

Just because you're married or in a long term relationship doesn't mean you HAVE to have less sex. It's always been a weird thing that a big chunk of society has accepted as the norm.

I think the reason society has accepted it is because lets be real, most times the sex drops off because the woman just doesnt have that same energy anymore. And the man is to supposed to do a bunch of extra shit to get the same pussy, which is bullshit if the woman aint putting in the same effort.

It takes work to keep a sex going life years down the road after a couple has done it all. But for me I think its an absolute must. Ppl dont realize a healthy sex life keeps away a lotta bullshit.

I can’t speak for nobody else but my son lead the league in cockblocks so 2 times a week bout where we at now. I’m down for more but my wife hates the sneaking around shit.

Had to start kicking our son out the room and locking the door. My wife the same way. Im like fuck the bullshit, this OUR house fuck sneaking around. They better retreat to their rooms and turn the tv up or somethin.

Had to start kicking our son out the room and locking the door. My wife the same way. Im like fuck the bullshit, this OUR house fuck sneaking around. They better retreat to their rooms and turn the tv up or somethin.
Bet money you was in the mirror first like..
CfUs2O5UkAAQqVO.jpg

"This is your house, you run shit here. Not no punk ass kids, YOU"

Ok...ready...

Back