Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Whats a normal amount of sex in a relationship?

On average how much sex u get per month?

• No play

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 1-3

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3-7

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 7+

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

GOAT

🐐
My wife tryn tell me to get fixed.

I told her she dont give me enough pussy for all that.

Whats a monthly average for yall?

A "sexless relationship" is defined as a couple who fuck 10x or less per year.

Bare minimum is once a week.

But the reality is most ppl in relationships 3yrs and over aint fuckin like that no more.

Throw kids and careers in the mix and its dry season. But thats where the "work" comes in to play. You HAVE to make time for that shit or somebody gon be fuckin somebody else.

Married women been the wave if you know how to jump in that lane

Niggaz worried about chicks with high body counts when it's long term relationships that really put milage on the pussy. 5 guys 1 time in a year is still only 5 times she fucked.

Relationship chicks fuck 5 times a week.....

Think about it
This is how threads get derailed

Stupid shit like this

Niggaz worried about chicks with high body counts when it's long term relationships that really put milage on the pussy. 5 guys 1 time in a year is still only 5 times she fucked.

Think about it
Add to that one night stands are less likely to get as nasty. After multiple yrs with one girl i did just about everything i can to her.

Think about it
These new red pill niggas think pussy wears out the more it gets used. Vagina is a muscle. Since when do a muscle get weaker the more you work out

:smh:

Back