Welcome To aBlackWeb

EleanorDeWitt

Lady El
Mod Squad
This is the spot to drop those games you can't wait to drop.. and speculate on games that may or may not ever come out

I'm looking forward to ME:Andromeda

Wishing, hoping and praying for Half Life 3/Portal 3 or a mashup of the two, but wouldn't be surprised if it never happens

Curious about the new GOW.

I hope it proves me wrong about the direction it went. B/c i still say they should've gine the Egyptian route, but we'll see.

And I'm not a fan of how they changed Kratos's look in order to make him look more "caucasian" facial, and less like a brotha.

I assume the game play will be similar to the other GOW games.

This is the spot to drop those games you can't wait to drop.. and speculate on games that may or may not ever come out

I'm looking forward to ME:Andromeda

Wishing, hoping and praying for Half Life 3/Portal 3 or a mashup of the two, but wouldn't be surprised if it never happens

Oooooommmmmmgggggg I am so freaking excited for Mass Effect Andromeda!! I Loved the first 2 mass effect games. The 3rd one wasnt bad, the ending was just goddamn horrible and almost ruined it entirely though lol.

Im excited for this to be the beginning of a whole new trilogy though, i love the gameplay of ME and the story is almost always on point. Being able to explore the planets is fun af too.

I dont have entirely too much that im excited for for this year, but here are a few:

Resident Evil

Looks like they are finally going back to their horror roots. Game looks creepy af!

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game just looks dope.

Neir: Automata

Looks like a dope ass JRPG, havent played one of those in awhile unless Final Fantasy counts as a JRPG. Boss fights in this game look like they will take some good strategy.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Just looks dope.

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oeaFA1l09E

Im not big into fighting games, but i ALWAYS support MvC.

New South Park Game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0

The Stick of Truth game was so awesome. It was like playing a movie of south park, that you were involved in. Super excited for this sequel especially since it involves superheroes haha.

Im sure there is more i am forgetting, but these are the big ones im looking out for.

All i know is we need to discuss what game everyone will be buying that we can play together. Im cool playing by myself, but video games are a lot funner with my bros and hot chicks.

Oooooommmmmmgggggg I am so freaking excited for Mass Effect Andromeda!! I Loved the first 2 mass effect games. The 3rd one wasnt bad, the ending was just goddamn horrible and almost ruined it entirely though lol.

Im excited for this to be the beginning of a whole new trilogy though, i love the gameplay of ME and the story is almost always on point. Being able to explore the planets is fun af too.

I dont have entirely too much that im excited for for this year, but here are a few:

Resident Evil

Looks like they are finally going back to their horror roots. Game looks creepy af!

Horizon Zero Dawn

Game just looks dope.

Neir: Automata

Looks like a dope ass JRPG, havent played one of those in awhile unless Final Fantasy counts as a JRPG. Boss fights in this game look like they will take some good strategy.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Just looks dope.

Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite

Im not big into fighting games, but i ALWAYS support MvC.

New South Park Game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiayfb1rrs0

The Stick of Truth game was so awesome. It was like playing a movie of south park, that you were involved in. Super excited for this sequel especially since it involves superheroes haha.

Im sure there is more i am forgetting, but these are the big ones im looking out for.

The Indoctrination Theory made the third ending magical to me, of I didn't get into the fan theory I would probably still hate that ending..

i had both threads clicked and was ready to merge lol

i think they are the same thread tbh, but lets see how this plays out
Your thread is for general news and articles and mine is for games that aren't out yet, similar threads but not the same. Don't you dare touch my thread lol

Your thread is for general news and articles and mine is for games that aren't out yet, similar threads but not the same. Don't you dare touch my thread lol

we not gon argue in front of company, but what do you define as news? Oh i dont know...how about the release of an upcoming game???

c'mon El lol

The Indoctrination Theory made the third ending magical to me, of I didn't get into the fan theory I would probably still hate that ending..

Lmao, i only saw 50% of the ending!! When i beat it, i didnt know you had to do stuff online to get the full ending! I was saving all of the online/multiplayer gameplay for after the main story. Got all excited for the end, beat it, then saw afterwards I was missing some Online shit and my story was only 50% completed. I was so pissed off haha.

overwatch look like it has too much going on for my tastes

ive found a nice groove with Titanfall. I think it has good weapon and map balance as well

Back