Welcome To aBlackWeb

What your first album, tape, or CD?

Tha_G-Code_(Juvenile)_ablum_coverart.jpg

First year of highschoool. Bought it on tape because I didnt have a portable CD player at the time. Had to get the clean version though, lol

This or ready to die. But I'm sure it was The Fu because it was on cassette. And i got ready to die and a bunch of other cd's for like a penny or something like that outta the TV guide😅😅 SmartSelect_20230129_170905_Google.jpg

kriss.jpg

This

Method Man Tical was my first CD. First purchase was Notorious B.I.G. Life After Death or Wu-Tang Forever. Can't remember which one I bought first.

The Adventures of Slick Rick was tha first cassette I bought…then I made tha switch to CDs when 36 Chambers and Doggystyle came out…bought’em both on my Bornday when my folks copped me a CD player…back then then shits was like $150-$200 for tha lil Sonny Walkman joint lol

Can't really remember my first shit. But the first shit I copped with my own money?

Bought both these shits the same day. Talk about polar opposites:

Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown.jpeg

Jayz_inmylifetime.jpg

He became my favorite rapper after Pac died. I was telling niggas he was nice when Pac was alive. They didn't get it til The Blueprint came out.

Back