Welcome To aBlackWeb

What you getting?

Buying tickets for Cuba soon we've booked the Airbnb so just need to cop the flight. Besides that all my big purchases is going into my home.

So sad real couples sharing the same computer to arrange a date on the internet.

I have no jump-offs ma'am I'm quite single at this moment in time. You're welcome to come if you like. It's a large group of black professionals whom travel and see the world.
Good stuff. I'm tryna get a black women's travel group goin. Met a new chick 4 the crew last night.

Good stuff. I'm tryna get a black women's travel group goin. Met a new chick 4 the crew last night.
Get an Airbnb very cheap we got 5bd house for Cuba for like $75/person for 4days. The whole trip is $550 including flight

Going to somewhere else after this trip as well we vote as a group

Get an Airbnb very cheap we got 5bd house for Cuba for like $75/person for 4days. The whole trip is $550 including flight

Going to somewhere else after this trip as well we vote as a group
That's impressive flights included. I love traveling without breaking the bank

Have u stayed in the same house as the group before? How big a group?

I went traveling with one friend once, we get along great but she ain't an easy person to share a spot with.

That's impressive flights included. I love traveling without breaking the bank

Have u stayed in the same house as the group before? How big a group?

I went traveling with one friend once, we get along great but she ain't an easy person to share a spot with.
It's 6 of us this trip but the group of friends is about 15. The house can accommodate a large group from what we were told.

These dudes are all like brothers so I've been knowing them for 20 to 30 plus years

It's 6 of us this trip but the group of friends is about 15. The house can accommodate a large group from what we were told.

These dudes are all like brothers so I've been knowing them for 20 to 30 plus years
Yes! Black excellence. Do u check out TravelNoire?

Not really a time year thing but bought a surface pro booked a trip to Trinidad( wife is from there) and a trip to St Croix. I am from there. Have not done my taxes yet so let's hope I get good news.

trying to get the other bathroom remodeled. It will complete the last phase of the interior renovation.

I need to be responsible and pay off old debts. Need a pair of jeans. Had to stop my self from going overboard

Back