Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ya'll think he did?

Your “white radar” doesn’t allow you to see that’s more than 2 people fighting...stay in tha house @B_A lol
In actuality I was like OMG NO STOP, WTF, OMG SOMEONE TELL ME WTF IS HAPPENING AND WHY!?!? I'm mean if I was there that's what I'd be screaming cuz it hurts me to see people hitting/hurting each other. Especially if I see it right in front of me. Like a momma running in breaking up a fight. This why I don't normally watch videos of this nature, it's too much. That's why I tried to slide with a joke cuz I watched it, regretted it, cuz now I'm all upset I watched people beating each other and it's not a damn thing I can do about it. Fucks me up inside.

In actuality I was like OMG NO STOP, WTF, OMG SOMEONE TELL ME WTF IS HAPPENING AND WHY!?!? I'm mean if I was there that's what I'd be screaming cuz it hurts me to see people hitting/hurting each other. Especially if I see it right in front of me. Like a momma running in breaking up a fight. This why I don't normally watch videos of this nature, it's too much. That's why I tried to slide with a joke cuz I watched it, regretted it, cuz now I'm all upset I watched people beating each other and it's not a damn thing I can do about it. Fucks me up inside.

Soooo you see people fighting and your instinct is to run and break it up like they’re your kids?!?!

:ohshit:

“Stay in tha house B_A...”
-Word....Life lol

Soooo you see people fighting and your instinct is to run and break it up like they’re your kids?!?!

:ohshit:

“Stay in tha house B_A...”
-Word....Life lol
Yes. I can't not. If I see injured people, suffering people, people fighting, arguing etc, all of it, I literally physically can't not help. I could hate you with every bone in my body and I can't not help you if you are in need and we cross paths. I'm not a total dumbass, they got something like a gun of course I'm gonna get help from a distance by calling the police. If I got a longer weapon than a knife(more dangerous that a gun cuz bleed out faster) I might take my chances. Depends how big they are. But if I get the sneak attack fuck yes im placing a bat(or whatever solid thing I find) to their head.

I've jumped onto the bow of a boat once to grab the ankles of someone who was about 100lbs heavier than me so HE wouldnt go sliding into the water as my bf hilariously laughed from the dock cuz he woulda just pulled me in too. It's not even a thought to stop and consider the danger to myself first.

they let that nigga have it :yikes1:

He prolly ate the last piece of chicken

tenor.gif

Back